DX » Community » Reviews » 7" USB Plug-n-Play Touch Screen Digitizer for Asus Eee PC 701 UMPC Laptops
  • 5 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTedMan1990 on 09/13/2010

- Makes the EEE PC 701 more usefull - Extra USB ports (to use for bluetooth for example) - Great Price for a touchscreen - Impresses your friends - Great build quality - Easy built in (although a manual would have been appreciated) - Makes the screen much thicker - No manual in the package - Comes without software / drivers This touchscreen is great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySpeesbees on 05/20/2010

-the shiny screen finish looks much better than the matte original finish. -Works perfectly. -really easy to install. -makes your EEE pc a very nice priced touch pc. -After installing and fitting in an opened and shrink sealed bluetooth usb device and flash memory, one of the connectors fell off. DE offered me a new one if i sent this one back but the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTourerV on 05/09/2010

I bought it for upgrading my Asus Eee PC 701. This device makes netbook more convenient in use. Good pressing sensitivity. Good price. The kit I'd received has been well packed and not hurt during delivery. The integrated board of the touchscreen controller and USB hub has rather small size, it is not too difficult to find a place for it inside the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygw462 on 04/04/2010

Better than expected, it was 100% plug and play with Windows XP pro. The product i received was different than shown, it was 1 pcb board instead of the 2 shown which was acceptable to me. It fits nicely inside the screen, with the pcb underneath the left speaker. The USB hub gives you 2 extra internal USB ports, so I installed an internal bluetooth ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzonte on 03/21/2010

- It's touchscreen - It's cheap and the Zoll won't charge a Tax on it althoug it's over the 22€ boarder (for germany) - It has an uild-in USB-HUB... -... wich won't work with USB-Sticks unless you soldered an extra 5V lane to the HUB - It's not Plug'n'Play - It has an vertical and a horizontal line that makes it a little un-nice - You have to put some ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNecroster on 01/06/2010

1. Easy install. 2. It doesn't need solvering, only plug 'n play. 3. Very cheap. 4. The touchscreen packed safely, thanx. There isn't any driver in the package. But google is your friend. :) I used the driver found on http://www.touchkit.com/Drivers.htm. Only run setup, calibrate, and use it. The shipping was 2 week, in my opinion it's very quick, because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybwalter on 01/23/2009

This touch screen is an excellent fit for the EEE PC. I had to remove only a single clip on the screen bezel because the clip was right where the wire comes out of the panel. It comes with everything you need to install it and requires no soldering. You are left with 2 extra USB ports (after connecting the webcam.) Need to open the lower portion to ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections