- Makes the EEE PC 701 more usefull
- Extra USB ports (to use for bluetooth for example)
- Great Price for a touchscreen
- Impresses your friends
- Great build quality
- Easy built in (although a manual would have been appreciated) - Makes the screen much thicker
- No manual in the package
- Comes without ... Read more
-the shiny screen finish looks much better than the matte original finish.
-really easy to install.
-makes your EEE pc a very nice priced touch pc. -After installing and fitting in an opened and shrink sealed bluetooth usb device and flash memory, one of the connectors fell off. DE ... Read more
I bought it for upgrading my Asus Eee PC 701. This device makes netbook more convenient in use. Good pressing sensitivity. Good price. The kit I'd received has been well packed and not hurt during delivery. The integrated board of the touchscreen controller and USB hub has rather small size, it is not ... Read more
Better than expected, it was 100% plug and play with Windows XP pro. The product i received was different than shown, it was 1 pcb board instead of the 2 shown which was acceptable to me. It fits nicely inside the screen, with the pcb underneath the left speaker. The USB hub gives you 2 extra internal ... Read more
- It's touchscreen - It's cheap and the Zoll won't charge a Tax on it althoug it's over the 22€ boarder (for germany) - It has an uild-in USB-HUB... -... wich won't work with USB-Sticks unless you soldered an extra 5V lane to the HUB - It's not Plug'n'Play - It has an vertical and a horizontal line that ... Read more
1. Easy install. 2. It doesn't need solvering, only plug 'n play. 3. Very cheap. 4. The touchscreen packed safely, thanx. There isn't any driver in the package. But google is your friend. :) I used the driver found on http://www.touchkit.com/Drivers.htm. Only run setup, calibrate, and use it. The shipping ... Read more
This touch screen is an excellent fit for the EEE PC. I had to remove only a single clip on the screen bezel because the clip was right where the wire comes out of the panel.
It comes with everything you need to install it and requires no soldering.
You are left with 2 extra USB ports (after connecting ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.