- Easy to attach on the camera
- Magnet is strong, stays in place
- Doesn't affect the image quality too much
- Eye piece stops light from getting in, even with glasses - Requires a permanent ring on the dslr
- Paint chips on the ring (no big deal) The ring is one time use, once you stick it on the DSLR I don't see how you can switch it to another one ... Read more
Nice quality, simple eye cup / view finder. magnification is fine and sharp. adhesive tape is super strong as are the magnets to hold it in place ( which is the most important part i think. The metal frame that you have to tape to your camera is a little sharp at the edges, i was worried to scratch my camera a bit, but it seems fine because it sticks ... Read more
Very light and affordable viewfinder for most DSLR cameras. Clean, easy to find focus lense. Magnification is preset with no visual problems at all. The magnetic strip it comes with is easy to mount onto your screen and very easy to click on or click off. I would recommend it for any amateur, intermmediate or experienced film maker that's looking for ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.