Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKluster on 05/21/2014

- Easy to attach on the camera - Magnet is strong, stays in place - Doesn't affect the image quality too much - Eye piece stops light from getting in, even with glasses - Requires a permanent ring on the dslr - Paint chips on the ring (no big deal) The ring is one time use, once you stick it on the DSLR I don't see how you can switch it to another one ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCas95L on 11/04/2013

Nice quality, simple eye cup / view finder. magnification is fine and sharp. adhesive tape is super strong as are the magnets to hold it in place ( which is the most important part i think. The metal frame that you have to tape to your camera is a little sharp at the edges, i was worried to scratch my camera a bit, but it seems fine because it sticks ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byTazito10 on 02/07/2013

Very light and affordable viewfinder for most DSLR cameras. Clean, easy to find focus lense. Magnification is preset with no visual problems at all. The magnetic strip it comes with is easy to mount onto your screen and very easy to click on or click off. I would recommend it for any amateur, intermmediate or experienced film maker that's looking for ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections