Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9367032 on 05/09/2015

Bought this for my 5D mark II because of the good reviews it had. Magnifying lens does seem good quality but the lack of a diopter on the viewfinder means there’s no way to set it up for my eyes. Result is that everything looks soft all the time whether the camera is in focus or not. Is there a... Read more

Impression:disappointing;

0 0 0

• posted byIRISMedia on 04/13/2015

This is a product at Great price and utility. Will definitely buy again at this price. Works well with my Nikon. The metal plate can come off but it still is a great product for the price. YOu can fix the metal plate with some glue but be careful not to damage your LCD. Will easily match any The... Read more

Impression:Wonderful;

0 0 0

• posted byKluster on 05/21/2014

- Easy to attach on the camera - Magnet is strong, stays in place - Doesn't affect the image quality too much - Eye piece stops light from getting in, even with glasses - Requires a permanent ring on the dslr - Paint chips on the ring (no big deal) The ring is one time use, once you stick it on I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCas95L on 11/04/2013

Nice quality, simple eye cup / view finder. magnification is fine and sharp. adhesive tape is super strong as are the magnets to hold it in place ( which is the most important part i think. The metal frame that you have to tape to your camera is a little sharp at the edges, i was worried to my a... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byTazito10 on 02/07/2013

Very light and affordable viewfinder for most DSLR cameras. Clean, easy to find focus lense. Magnification is preset with no visual problems at all. The magnetic strip it comes with is easy to mount onto your screen and very easy to click on or click off. I would recommend it for any amateur, or... Read more

0 0 2

DX Everywhere