DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Fish Bone Style Motorcycle Oil Tank Sticker - Ivory White
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzerosonico on 11/08/2013

Good quality Very cheap Bent packaging Some edges make cause problems I needed one of these for my R15. I'm an active dx user, and since this is 78 dollars cheaper than buying locally, it was a no brainer. Bad packaging broke the first 2 deliveries. It comes bent in half instead of using a 3cm larger package. 3rd one came perfect and it's been on my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAntoniohnr on 10/05/2013

Cheap (maybe its unique quality). This tank protector is splitted in three parts (depending on the size of the tank of the motorcycle riders can use one or two parts of it) the adhesive is slightly transparent with an ivory tone. Came packed folded, so the main part (central) was all cracked and its adhesive did not stick properly to the tank. The protector ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKooey on 09/13/2013

Protective Clear Comes in three sections Adhesive Cheap packaging Comes with mosquitoes and oily stenches Absolutely no instructions on how to install For the price, it is not a bad product. It does fulfill its purpose and protects the tank of the motor cycle, while maintaining the true color (this is a clear pad, although it is offered as "Ivory ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byprazo on 02/27/2013

It is very flexible so it will fit on any type and shape of motorcycle tank/reservoir. The color is nice filling ivory shade that really comes out in the sun and that makes this item almost decoration. It could be a little more wider, but the height is good enough. You should clean your tank with alcohol before you stick this on, cause it will not stick ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybjern on 01/30/2013

A must-have for a street-bike rider who has a leathers with a steel zipper. It wont scratch your shiny fuel tank any more if you stick it in a right place. It's not actually "Ivory white". It's colorless and transparent, as you can see on the photo. My item's thickness is even through all surface. But the SKU-154791 item I've bought along ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections