DX » Community » Reviews » Party Ultra Bright Red Light 3-mode LED Luminescent Bootlaces Shoelaces (1 x CR2025 / Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytigeritis on 02/15/2014

* Works like a light reflector in dark daytime * I can't buy this anywhere in Latvia so it's quite exclusive * Chicks dig my boots now! * Price is really low for this great accesory! Shoelaces were a little bit too short for my Nike boots but for usual sneakers they'd be a little bit too long. While ... Read more

ngdgse

0 0 0

• posted byDodgyDaly on 06/14/2013

Very cool product - arrived on the day we were attending a party so I got to use them straight away. These made a huge impact and were a great conversation topic at the party. They have 3 different settings - solid light and medium flash and fast flash. They work really well in skater type shoes i.e.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byflytraps on 12/20/2012

Brightly lit and lots of modes to the way the lights flash or stay on solid. The control module is a little bulky but not really too bad. This really cannot be avoided much due to the fact that it needs to have a battery to work. I got these in red for a family member that is a fire spinner. When he ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections