DX » Community » Reviews » Paris Eiffel Tower Display Model Home Office Desk Decoration - Copper
  • 5 star 8 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymadvinv on 05/18/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's small, but not too much, it feels solid Its color is exactly like on the picture. You can use it to decorate your desk or, as my gf do, use it to "simulate" paris on a model Cons:Any cons, I really like it But it came with a little bit of damage on the pa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaaveriiK on 01/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Una excelente compra, realmente es un articulo bien hecho, podria pasar como un recuerdo de un viaje a Paris, excelente calidad de material a un buen precio. Cons:la caja se maltrato un poco por el envio pero el articulo es excelente. OtherThoughts:Lo recomiendo para dc... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybroken86 on 10/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This product looks very good and it is pretty good quality. It would make for a great gift idea or decoration for your home or office. It has a good weight to it too. Cons:No cons with this product, it's great! OtherThoughts:Looks a lot like the real thing! Bo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRafaGarcia2012 on 08/09/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Product beautiful, clean, well-planned, with material from the first and very charming. It is a beautiful ornament, looks like miniatures sold on the real Paris, France. Cons:Although specified, the product is small, and the packaging is a little flimsy, but n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarthurmelani on 02/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This Paris Eiffel tower display is a very fine piece of decoration. It's quality is very impressive. It looks very beautiful over my office desk. It is also a very nice gift. I will buy more of these just to give it to friends. Cons:Nothing. It would be even mor... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAnaoshiro on 01/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:You will never find a tower with this quality for this price! She is incredible, very similar to those that sell in Paris (never been, but I've seen friends who have been there and bought). The material is great and very sturdy. If you, like me, dream of visit... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygracebeh on 12/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice display item! Really love it! It's value for money with its quality and workmanship. I bought the same one in Paris and the price is two times of this. I should have bought directly from dx itself. The delivery was quick too. It takes about 10 working days to reach m... Read more

1 0
  • posted byS3LL3R5 on 12/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Looks great on a desk or just about anywhere for that matter. - Heavy material. - Nice copper look to it. - Great gift for someone who has or is planning a trip to Paris, France. Cons:- None so far! Highly recommended. - The packaging was kind of generic and dented. Not... Read more

2 0
  • posted byaamantov on 12/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very nice model, exactly the same the souvenir you can buy in the best stores in Paris, like Printemps, Gallerie Lafayette or even in huts near touristic points like the tower itself. Cons:No cons, since it is the original one with no issues. You will never find... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections