DX » Community » Reviews » Paris Eiffel Tower Display Model Home Office Desk Decoration - Copper
Customer’s impression:
Exelente..
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydexteriti on 12/10/2014

lo recomiendo es de metal muy elaborado, buena calidad y precio. exelente regalo para alguien especial Read more

Impression:Exelente..;

0 0 0

• posted byCunyL on 06/01/2014

A seven (7) inches Eiffel Tower made by wrought iron, the perfect size to give it multiples uses like a paperweight, or just decorating your office or home. Can appreciate every careful details that make you think it was come from the real Paris in miniature. Good quality, good weight, likes the gold-... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymadvinv on 05/18/2014

It's small, but not too much, it feels solid Its color is exactly like on the picture. You can use it to decorate your desk or, as my gf do, use it to "simulate" paris on a model Any cons, I really like it But it came with a little bit of damage on the package, but it was because of the post ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMaaveriiK on 01/24/2014

Una excelente compra, realmente es un articulo bien hecho, podria pasar como un recuerdo de un viaje a Paris, excelente calidad de material a un buen precio. la caja se maltrato un poco por el envio pero el articulo es excelente. Lo recomiendo para dcorar la oficina y hasta para presumir de que es un ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMADAH on 01/15/2014

The mini eiffel is very light, beautiful, well-produced. It is excellent for use in decorating the bedroom, office, or in any environment. I'm really pleased with the purchase, and I am already looking to buy more items of type. Besides its low cost and its good quality. Very, very good! The mini eiffel ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrebecapacheco on 11/06/2013

Great details, really beautiful to decor your living room, working desk etc. I've bought as a gift to my mother and she loved it. If you like what you're seeing, you'll be surprised when you receive it. It's really beautiful. Great buy and I'm thinking to buy another. Nothing. I still recommend this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybroken86 on 10/16/2013

This product looks very good and it is pretty good quality. It would make for a great gift idea or decoration for your home or office. It has a good weight to it too. No cons with this product, it's great! Looks a lot like the real thing! I bought this as a gift for my fiancée and she loved it. It would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRafaGarcia2012 on 08/09/2013

Product beautiful, clean, well-planned, with material from the first and very charming. It is a beautiful ornament, looks like miniatures sold on the real Paris, France. Although specified, the product is small, and the packaging is a little flimsy, but nothing that takes the shine of the product. Congratulations ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynamari on 08/06/2013

It doesn't look cheap, and the material is pretty good for this price. The size is perfect, it doesn't look too small or too big, and the design fits in any kind of room, modern or classic. I am sure they are not all the same, but mine had a defect (I posted a picture).. except for that I don't think ... Read more

You can appreciate the size..:) Mine had a defect..the other ones should be fine

0 0 0

• posted byRBrunetti on 08/01/2013

It is beautiful and has a touch of elegance by itself, because it is the eifel tower. Furthermore, although simple, is very well done and well painted. To decorate the table work or at home, in the room. Have nothing I did not like, or have had problems, so I think that has no cons. I use in a niche ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections