DX » Community » Reviews » Adjustable Car Swivel Mount Holder for IPHONE / Samsung - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Lightweight Overall indeed Phone not easy to attach
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byszevasz on 10/15/2015

I have ordered 3 times already. Simply to use, many phones fit in. Even it is exposed to sun still ok.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byhasancakir on 05/11/2015

Pros: - Easy to attach on windows. - Sturdy plastic Cons: - Phone holder is too damn small. My standard 5 inch phone can barely fit and when it fits, it scratches the plastic of the phone. (there is no sponge to hold the phone, just plastic.) - Overall size of holder is unreasonable too big. - It... Read more

Impression:Overall indeed;

0 0 0

• posted byGoldfinger101 on 02/02/2015

Excellent product! Works perfect! Swivels as it should and affixes well to the car windscreen. Thanks.

0 0 0

• posted bygoldenefei on 01/27/2015

Pros: light cons: none

Impression:Lightweight;

0 0 0

• posted bymvdzee on 12/14/2014

The phone is not easy to attach to the holder. The holder stick very good to the windscreen. building quality is OK.

Impression:Phone not easy to attach;

0 0 0

• posted byMinuert on 11/23/2014

Pretty handy this Mount., I use it with my iPhone 5S and a Case (approx. 2-3mm thick). This Mount is adjustable and it works perfect with my phone+case. I searched a long time for such a Mount and I found it finally. Nice Quality, Nice Adjustable angles and the Price is awesome.

0 0 0

• posted byszevasz on 09/01/2014

This is what I needed. Compact size, relatively adjustable. Phone well gripped. I wonder how durable against the sunlight.

0 0 0

• posted byRicnz on 04/17/2014

I have tried a number of holders that put pressure on phones power button so the phone goes on and off as you drive :-( This holder touches the S7500 well clear of its buttons, is easy to fit into and out of the holder and has plenty of adjustment. I was not confident expecting this mount would a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhiroaki on 10/21/2013

I had bought a lot of Mount Holder for my iPhone 5. This one is the best. First of all, it is adjustable. I can use my silicon case (http://dx.com/p/protective-silicone-back-case-cover-w-screen-protector-for-iphone-5-translucent-grey-179567) and it fits perfectly. I am using this Mount Holder for... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byslim4u on 09/26/2013

It can be used on range of different devices espetially most of the new smart phones. I personaly use it on Iphone 4 and Samsung S3 equally well. It has rubber endings so that you don't scratch your device. The price is good for the quality you will get i guess. It falls of the windshield For car... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere