DX » Community » Reviews » Adjustable Car Swivel Mount Holder for Iphone / Samsung - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Phone not easy to attach
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymvdzee on 12/14/2014

The phone is not easy to attach to the holder. The holder stick very good to the windscreen. building quality is OK. Read more

Impression:Phone not easy to attach;

0 0 0

• posted byMinuert on 11/23/2014

Pretty handy this Mount., I use it with my iPhone 5S and a Case (approx. 2-3mm thick). This Mount is adjustable and it works perfect with my phone+case. I searched a long time for such a Mount and I found it finally. Nice Quality, Nice Adjustable angles and the Price is awesome. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byRicnz on 04/17/2014

I have tried a number of holders that put pressure on phones power button so the phone goes on and off as you drive :-( This holder touches the S7500 well clear of its buttons, is easy to fit into and out of the holder and has plenty of adjustment. I was not confident expecting this mount would stay ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhiroaki on 10/21/2013

I had bought a lot of Mount Holder for my iPhone 5. This one is the best. First of all, it is adjustable. I can use my silicon case (http://dx.com/p/protective-silicone-back-case-cover-w-screen-protector-for-iphone-5-translucent-grey-179567) and it fits perfectly. I am using this Mount Holder for more ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byslim4u on 09/26/2013

It can be used on range of different devices espetially most of the new smart phones. I personaly use it on Iphone 4 and Samsung S3 equally well. It has rubber endings so that you don't scratch your device. The price is good for the quality you will get i guess. It falls of the windshield sometimes. ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byJanJV on 08/25/2013

Easy to use holder. Good working suction cup. Low pricing. Charging possible when in use for iPhone 5. Easily turn it in portrait mode of horizontal mode. The adjustable part is a bit wobbly but works fine. The rubber gets a bit lose but stays in place. Works with lots of smartphones. My iPhone 5 just ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byentdr on 01/10/2013

Good quality manufacturing for the lock machnism .This fits galaxy s 2 i9100 with bumper sku 103495 In such a way you dont need to make any adjustment ...it's the top level it can stretch out . It also fits sku 90933 , so you can get a longer arm (With the ball screw or even just with the head connecting ... Read more

1 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections