DX » Community » Reviews » Adjustable Car Swivel Mount Holder for Iphone / Samsung - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRicnz on 04/17/2014

I have tried a number of holders that put pressure on phones power button so the phone goes on and off as you drive :-( This holder touches the S7500 well clear of its buttons, is easy to fit into and out of the holder and has plenty of adjustment. I was not confident expecting this mount would stay attached to the screen but it has not failed once.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhiroaki on 10/21/2013

I had bought a lot of Mount Holder for my iPhone 5. This one is the best. First of all, it is adjustable. I can use my silicon case (http://dx.com/p/protective-silicone-back-case-cover-w-screen-protector-for-iphone-5-translucent-grey-179567) and it fits perfectly. I am using this Mount Holder for more than one month without any problem. Second, this ... Read more

2 1
  • posted byslim4u on 09/26/2013

It can be used on range of different devices espetially most of the new smart phones. I personaly use it on Iphone 4 and Samsung S3 equally well. It has rubber endings so that you don't scratch your device. The price is good for the quality you will get i guess. It falls of the windshield sometimes. For instance when your car is left on direct sunlight.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJanJV on 08/25/2013

Easy to use holder. Good working suction cup. Low pricing. Charging possible when in use for iPhone 5. Easily turn it in portrait mode of horizontal mode. The adjustable part is a bit wobbly but works fine. The rubber gets a bit lose but stays in place. Works with lots of smartphones. My iPhone 5 just fits fine. You can easily attach it to your window.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byentdr on 01/10/2013

Good quality manufacturing for the lock machnism .This fits galaxy s 2 i9100 with bumper sku 103495 In such a way you dont need to make any adjustment ...it's the top level it can stretch out . It also fits sku 90933 , so you can get a longer arm (With the ball screw or even just with the head connecting the same way to the arm - it's the same kind)... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections