DX » Community » Reviews » Adjustable Car Swivel Mount Holder for Iphone / Samsung - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRicnz on 04/17/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I have tried a number of holders that put pressure on phones power button so the phone goes on and off as you drive :-( This holder touches the S7500 well clear of its buttons, is easy to fit into and out of the holder and has plenty of adjustment. I was not confident e... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhiroaki on 10/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I had bought a lot of Mount Holder for my iPhone 5. This one is the best. First of all, it is adjustable. I can use my silicon case (http://dx.com/p/protective-silicone-back-case-cover-w-screen-protector-for-iphone-5-translucent-grey-179567) and it fits perfectly. I am... Read more

2 1
  • posted byslim4u on 09/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It can be used on range of different devices espetially most of the new smart phones. I personaly use it on Iphone 4 and Samsung S3 equally well. It has rubber endings so that you don't scratch your device. The price is good for the quality you will get i guess. Cons:It... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJanJV on 08/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use holder. Good working suction cup. Low pricing. Charging possible when in use for iPhone 5. Easily turn it in portrait mode of horizontal mode. Cons:The adjustable part is a bit wobbly but works fine. The rubber gets a bit lose but stays in place. OtherThough... Read more

0 0
  • posted byentdr on 01/10/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Good quality manufacturing for the lock machnism .This fits galaxy s 2 i9100 with bumper sku 103495 In such a way you dont need to make any adjustment ...it's the top level it can stretch out . It also fits sku 90933 , so you can get a longer arm (With the ball... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections