DX » Community » Reviews » Adjustable Universal 360 degree Rotation Mount Holder with Dual USB Car Charger - Black
Customer’s impression:
OK Good phone/GPS holder !
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8525531 on 04/22/2015

Apesar de ter ficado em uma posição ruim, pela localização do acendedor de cigarros, o suporte é muito bom, bem flexivel e com o carregador imbutido que realmente carrega, pois é bem potente. Uma das peças plasticas que suporta a parte de baixo do celular chegou quebrada, provavelmente o correio... Read more

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted byMcBerd on 02/16/2015

Pros : very versatile, can hold large or small devices, and holds them correctly. It can bend as you like, and the 2 USB plugs are very useful, as I can plug my phone + the FM transmitter. Once in place, stays firmly. to my mind more reliable than vacuum-held holders. Cons : plastic quality seems... Read more

Impression:Good phone/GPS holder !;

0 0 0

• posted byamirkom on 04/28/2013

Very useful device. In my opinion it is better than all the vacuum-held on the window devices, because it doesn't obscure the road when driving the vehicle. Can charge the phone when in use, which is a plus. Fairly robust - fits firmly in the socket and doesn't bend easily. All the joints have to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoaojoca on 01/11/2013

I have several holders like this and this one is the only one that can hold my cellphone upwards while I make turns with my car. The claws opens enough to hold any device and operate smoothly. The neck bends nicely and stays there. It looks like a very good device. It does not have a pig tail to... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: