DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Charging Docking Station Cradle for Sony Xperia Acro S LT26W - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhafomoc on 05/12/2014

Same as original that i got with my SONY Xperia ACRO S. Its even the same color, same ID and SONY logo on the button of the charger. Holding mechanism works just fine. Price could be little lower, but this is still fine. For my purpouse it could be smaller, to fit in car, but its still usable. Ibought ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYuriyNN on 01/23/2014

The charging docking station looks and works the same as the original one that came with the phone. None. I use it in the office. I already have a microUSB cable and power supply for it, so did not require to order them (but you can find them here at dx.com). Actually I have ordered 2 such charging docking ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFazer4735 on 04/07/2013

I bought the Portable Charging Docking Station Cradle as a spare for traveling use... It identical to the original i have... (No doubt it maybe a original) The original that i had have a serial number or code <F2> above the white sticker whatever it call on the bottom of the cradle, the one from ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySamodelkinMSC on 12/06/2012

- Quality and appearance is absolutely equal to the original one (maybe even an original Sony product) - Now, charging go to very easy! =) I don't find cons yet. But be careful - this is only cradle, that need AC/DC adaptor and USB-cable (sold separately, but I already have). It's good idea: take two ... Read more

0 0 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections