DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Charging Docking Station Cradle for Sony Xperia Acro S LT26W - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhafomoc on 05/12/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Same as original that i got with my SONY Xperia ACRO S. Its even the same color, same ID and SONY logo on the button of the charger. Holding mechanism works just fine. Cons:Price could be little lower, but this is still fine. For my purpouse it could be smaller, to fit in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYuriyNN on 01/23/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The charging docking station looks and works the same as the original one that came with the phone. Cons:None. OtherThoughts:I use it in the office. I already have a microUSB cable and power supply for it, so did not require to order them (but you can find them here at... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFazer4735 on 04/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought the Portable Charging Docking Station Cradle as a spare for traveling use... It identical to the original i have... (No doubt it maybe a original) The original that i had have a serial number or code <F2> above the white sticker whatever it call... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySamodelkinMSC on 12/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Quality and appearance is absolutely equal to the original one (maybe even an original Sony product) - Now, charging go to very easy! =) Cons:I don't find cons yet. But be careful - this is only cradle, that need AC/DC adaptor and USB-cable (sold separately, b... Read more

5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections