DX » Community » Reviews » JXD S18 4.3" Resistive Screen Android 4.1.1 Mini Pad Tablet PC w/ TF / Wi-Fi / G-Sensor - Black
  • 5 star 15 ( 68% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 32% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMargui73 on 06/01/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's the size of a standard smartphone, that is extremely light and handy for a tablet. It works fine and the speed is higher than expected. No problem downloading or uninstalling any app. It goes OK with a micro SD card too. Perfect touch when using a stylus. Cons:The... Read more

My MiniPAD Infinite apps Changing the language 1 Changing the language 2 Changing the language 3 Changing the language 4. Done!
    0 0
  • posted byhsthompson on 01/30/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Netflix works! XBMC works (so Hulu!) Loud-ish, so decent as alarm clock (if you keep it powered, see cons) Runs whatever you throw at it. Dead easy to root. Cheap. Very cheap. Come on. Two cinema tickets and hotdogs can easily cost more money than this. Cons:N... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGoldhawk1 on 01/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This device is great! It's extremely small, but that's perfect for what I want to use it for. (dSploit, DroidSheep, ...) Those apps need root-access, but it's really easy to root the device But not only this is working fine. Games are also running extremely smoo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymigulaz on 10/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I love this little gadget. It was so good my brother asked me to order him one. We are both pleased with the quality and the ease of use. I am especially liking the fact that it plays so many different video file types. (something that my ipod is lacking). The micro sd... Read more

2 0
  • posted byprescura on 09/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Way faster loading and operating than I expected. Good capacity, good screen visibility, fairly solid built. Almost all you need comes pre-loaded. The price is unbelievable. Cons:Battery life is not too long, keep it charged. The screen is resistive, so sometimes it takes... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjonesT3 on 08/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I use it like an ebook reader. I downloaded Moon + Reader and I can read epub, pdf and other e-book formats. Battery resists 4-5 hours. You can recharge it at any time in your PC USB conector and monitor the process in Configuration System/Battery. You can transfer easi... Read more

2 0
  • posted byBinnette on 07/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This tablet is very responsive. For applications and also for games. I try severals games and the tablet works perfectly. Cons:The screen is resistive, so you have to calibrate it well. But after calibrating, it works great. OtherThoughts:If you are developer... Read more

0 0
  • posted byslick828 on 07/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's lightweight but worth the price. The apps are very useful for everyday use. Even though it's single core the speed is unexpected. My kids love it.Highly recommended. Cons:It's in Chinese character when it came out of the box. It took me awhile to change the language... Read more

0 0
  • posted byciberesc on 06/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Para los mas peques de la casa esta muy bien. Películas, vídeos, musica, todo Ok. Utilizar un lápiz como por ejemplo el de la nintendo y funcionara ok. Carcasa plastico dura. Los juegos funcionan ok. Ya hay alguna actualización por internet....eso es... Read more

3 0
  • posted bylamarquenet on 06/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a very small and cheap tablet that is usefull to carry movies and stuf like that (allthough the screen is not good quality for that), you can carry it in your pocket without problem so is very easy to carry with you. Cons:The screen is resistive, is extremely di... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections