DX » Community » Reviews » JXD S18 4.3" Resistive Screen Android 4.1.1 Mini Pad Tablet PC w/ TF / Wi-Fi / G-Sensor - Black
  • 5 star 11 ( 65% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 35% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• good tablet for tis price

posted by EdHatch on 02/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

-Is very small
    -Battery lasted around 4hrs while reading e-books (using Aldiko book reader, blk screen, white letters, WiFi, sounds, and all connectivity turned off, screen brightness at 50%)
    -Comes with android 4.0 pre-rooted
    -Build quality feels decent enough
    -Google play store works

Cons:

-Heats a little while you are using it (not as much to be uncomfortable)
    -Quality of the touch screen is a little bad, you should do the calibration the moment you turn it on, is a little hard to write with the onscreen keyboard as a result of this, gets easier one you get the hand of it tho i would not recommend it to chat)
    -Comes already started so when you turn it on for first time you don't go thru the setup asking you what language you want it and it turns on being in Chinese, if you have used android before is easy to identify the settings icon and make the change to other language

OtherThoughts:

Is a little difficult to see the screen in direct sun light even with brightness at 100%.
    So far all the apps i have used it have worked fine.
    As the screen is very small is a little hard to navigate thru web pages.

Bottomline:

I bought it to use it as an e-book reader while going/coming from work in public transportation, for that use it has served me very well since it fits in your hand and you can easily put it away in any pocket very fast

• view of top
    • view from bottom
    • view of the box

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections