Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Perfect for the price and to carry every day!

posted by jaychizzle on 03/15/2013
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Its everything you could ask for in a little android tablet. the cpu works good enough, and I was able to install netflix as well as other games from the google play store! Netflix works perfectly even though the screen is not an HD screen. I synced my google account with items i purchased on my samsung galaxy s3, so it knows what I don't need to buy again. Battery life is decent - android devices in general suck battery quick. Wifi and sound are amazing! The wifi doesnt drop even though the router is across the apartment, and I hooked the 3.5 jack to my 2012 mazda's bose system and it was crystal clear, just like my phone or other devices. Yes, I purchased the item well knowing that you'd need a stylus to make it fully functional - thus I am absolutely not disappointed by its resistive touch screen rather than the capacitative screens of other similar tablets.

Cons:

No real cons! Of course, like I mentioned, you do need to have a stylus to take full advantage of this unit. Resistive screens are different than today's capacitative screens commonly used in iphones or samsung galaxy phones because you can simply use your fingertips to touch.
    Touching with your finger tips will not guarantee action, but using a finger nail would work. Using a stylus is perfect though and VERY accurate! Because of the type of screen on this unit, you can only really touch "one point" of the screen at a time (although some support for multi touch happens when you zoom on web pages). Its hard to play games that involve touching two spots at once, such as shooting games. However, games that only need one point at a time to touch like hill climb racing, angry birds, or fruit ninja etc work just fine. Battery life won't last the entire day, but that's just how android devices are. It does heat up when in use, and cpu hangs ever so slightly on cpu intensive

OtherThoughts:

You can buy this and a stylus together on dx... the stylus I got was the Nokia guitar pick looking one. the unit has a strap holder and together the two products work flawlessly!

Bottomline:

If you are thinking about it - GET IT already. Dx only has so many units before running out of stock! Make sure you are okay with using a stylus to type, or play games. Great device to watch Netflix or play a game here and there. Browsing isin't too shabby as well, but the non hd screen makes text hard to read when zoomed out. Regardless, I'm going to use it instead of taking other more expensive products around - good size and light in the pocket makes this an all around good device.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections