DX » Community » Reviews » Vehicle Car Anti-Slip Mat Pad - Black (19 x 14cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byperkuviska on 01/12/2014

Large size, easy to put phone or anything else on it. Simple maintenance, just wash it with water and let it dry. attracts dusts, need to wash it regularly Simple and easy to use. Use it almost everyday in my car to keep my cellphone in eyesight and in near and easy reach. Two type surface lets to suck ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWestiiaK on 12/12/2013

* It DOES keep stuff at it's Place * Big enough for common stuff * Sticks really good to the Surface * It oculd hold my water bottle vertically :) * Very sticky! Made my cellphone's back sticky afterwards * Collects dust and fingerprints easily * Smells alittle It's a bit sticky at first, but I Think ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byZanga2 on 09/30/2013

- Very good quality and generous size. It helps keeping even larger tablets on the dashboard along with the mobile phone or gps. It's easy to maintain, when it starts to lose it's grip just wash it with water (and a bit of soap and rinse well after). It will be restored as new when it's dried. - None ... Read more

packed up

0 0 0

• posted byMuddassir on 03/05/2013

Holds on heavy materials (7" tablet, PSP) as long as the interaction surface is sufficient. If dirty, a simple wash with water restores the pad into original stickyness. none that i could think of as for this moment It takes a while after washing it with water to get it's stickyness back and at ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections