DX » Community » Reviews » Assorted PC Case/Motherboard Screws and Washers Kit (72-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKeilaron on 11/28/2010

You've got various good and useful computer screws in here: - The PWM3*6 screws (SKU 16104), KM3*6 screws (SKU 16106) are the screws I usually use for drives and expansion cards, but if I have some I much prefer the 6#*6 screws (SKU 16108). - The 6*4 copper screws (SKU 16105) are the screws usually used ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byclwatan on 05/16/2010

No more searching for replacement bolts. Some screws are hard to find in stores. Very useful to assemble computers (many computer cases and motherboards do not come with enough screws). Hand fastable PC casing screws does not seem very sturdy (just first impression). Why some cases manufacturers do not ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytimotheus on 04/05/2010

Excellent pricing, especially since it comes with thumscrews and those cost a small fortune to get a hold of here. I'd even buy this set just for those. Generally a good product None really. A box would've been nice but the bag is still holding up. Maybe the thumscrews could've been slightly larger. ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byHumaidz on 02/02/2010

Many many kinds of screws for a good price. This set is a life saver when building PCs and dealing with old PCs. You won't believe how useful it can be until you need it. It came in a super-cheap nylon bag which is totally unreliable. A storage box would have been nice. I would love to see more of the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhavidredden on 01/04/2010

If your building a new machine, and think you need screws, or just lost some of your other ones, great backup to have, it even has thumb screws :D None , really it has every screw you might need on a build (even the ones you haven't thought of yet). Most main board don't come with mounting screws anymore,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJeepinEmma on 09/23/2009

I didn't count out all the screws, but there appears to be the correct amount as advertised. They are very useful to keep around the IT office or nerd shack. Pretty expensive for what you get. But I guess cheaper than buying anywhere else here in Australia. Some of the screws I can't foresee ever using,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byniai_mack on 03/10/2009

i am all ways taking things apart making things building pc's so it very nice to have a spare set of screws there have saved me more then a few time and are very well made i will be buying the screws in there individual packs from now on but this was good to see whats there if i need them and the quality ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections