DX » Community » Reviews » Assorted PC Case/Motherboard Screws and Washers Kit (72-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKeilaron on 11/28/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:You've got various good and useful computer screws in here: - The PWM3*6 screws (SKU 16104), KM3*6 screws (SKU 16106) are the screws I usually use for drives and expansion cards, but if I have some I much prefer the 6#*6 screws (SKU 16108). - The 6*4 copper screws (SKU... Read more

2 0
  • posted byclwatan on 05/16/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:No more searching for replacement bolts. Some screws are hard to find in stores. Very useful to assemble computers (many computer cases and motherboards do not come with enough screws). Cons:Hand fastable PC casing screws does not seem very sturdy (just first impression).... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytimotheus on 04/05/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent pricing, especially since it comes with thumscrews and those cost a small fortune to get a hold of here. I'd even buy this set just for those. Generally a good product Cons:None really. A box would've been nice but the bag is still holding up. Maybe... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHumaidz on 02/02/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Many many kinds of screws for a good price. This set is a life saver when building PCs and dealing with old PCs. You won't believe how useful it can be until you need it. Cons:It came in a super-cheap nylon bag which is totally unreliable. A storage box would have been... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhavidredden on 01/04/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:If your building a new machine, and think you need screws, or just lost some of your other ones, great backup to have, it even has thumb screws :D Cons:None , really it has every screw you might need on a build (even the ones you haven't thought of yet). Other... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJeepinEmma on 09/23/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I didn't count out all the screws, but there appears to be the correct amount as advertised. They are very useful to keep around the IT office or nerd shack. Cons:Pretty expensive for what you get. But I guess cheaper than buying anywhere else here in Australia.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections