DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire WF-502B Cree R2-WC 250-Lumen LED Flashlight with Clip (1*18650/2*CR123A)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymctammer on 03/23/2013

- Very bright - Nice finish - Belt clip is very handy - Mine came with a 5-mode tail switch (High beam, mid beam, low beam, bright strobe and SOS modes) - Switch can be a bit finicky (Sometimes I click the switch on but nothing happens and I have to click it again one or two times before the light actually ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrhakala on 10/28/2012

These are very brights flashlights and there isn't problems at all. These are strong and finishing quality is excellent. There is also O-rings at joints, so these can be used also at wet conditions (but not at diving, i guess). clip must be tightened occasionally (maybe some threadlocker might be good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysmramr2420 on 03/12/2012

-Super bright -Light weight -Belt/Pocket clip -Good Seals all around -Tail Cap is very sensitve when, the light is on the lightest touch will turn light on & off -Contact issues make the light flicker with 18650's but not sure if it does it w/cr's There is a random lubricant inside all of the light ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byiljeko on 01/09/2012

It's a good lamp for the price, i have got one of this for more than one year and it's still going ok It becomes hot in few minutes and drag battery fast. The lumens seem to be be less than 250. You may use different type of batteries with not much difference of luminosity, anyway using 18650 the ligth ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGArther on 06/09/2011

I have owned 2 of these for over 12 months, gave a third one away as a gift. I think they are great! Only recently replaced the CR123A 3v non re-chargeable with 3.6v rechargeable. I was happy with the torches before but now on 2 x 3.6v rechargeable the light out put would have to be at least + 30% maybe ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySupervisor4 on 03/18/2011

good price, decent brightness. Same issue with all the 502Bs: The pill/reflector don't fill the lamp head, so there's a lot of air between them and the body which is bad for heat conduction. Put on a bit of thermal grease if you think it's a problem. The CR123's are narrower in body than an 18650, and ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byBOGIEBOLL on 03/12/2011

Very tight beam, great build quality, quality clicky switch, perfect size, not too big, not too small. Quality and function match price I dont think the 250 lumen rating on this one is quite accurate. I compared this to my 104 lumen 3 cell maglite (led) and this is brighter than that, beam doesn't throw ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byStarkingBarFish on 02/25/2011

Bright, tightly focused central beamspot with enough spill to cover a much larger area too. Works brilliantly with both 2x 3.7V CR123's or a 18650- I noticed no difference in brightness between the two. The build quality is the same for other 502B models, but the pill on this one fits the reflector better ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybderic42 on 12/28/2010

I have to tell you that as a former police officer, and having owned and used the "name brand" competitor, this is an incredible bargain. My Surefire (oops) had nothing on this unit. The fit and finish is excellent, good solid unit. I put this up against my last Surefire and it blew it away ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byultimitsu on 12/14/2010

good price, decent brightness. some connection issues, light dims unexpectedly, needs to press switch again to get back to full brightness. but worst part is you may not get a brand new one! this one is as bright as sku 12325, which is no longer in stock, and was 27 USD. so this one is a good bargain ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections