DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire WF-502B Cree R2-WC 250-Lumen LED Flashlight with Clip (1*18650/2*CR123A)
  • 5 star 18 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 32% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Incredible bargain!

posted by bderic42 on 12/28/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

I have to tell you that as a former police officer, and having owned and used the "name brand" competitor, this is an incredible bargain. My Surefire (oops) had nothing on this unit. The fit and finish is excellent, good solid unit. I put this up against my last Surefire and it blew it away in strength of beam, tightness of beam, and focus.

DX shipped really fast. From order to arrival was 18 days total, including weekends! I cannot recommend this product and this company highly enough!

Cons:

I have no cons. I went with the single function, no frills light, which is how I like them.

OtherThoughts:

I ordered the batteries and the charger at the same time. Total charge time: 15 minutes max! Charger indicates when the batteries are charged. You cannot go wrong!

I will be ordering another light and more batteries next week, along with the pressure switch to mount on my tactical 12 gauge.

Bottomline:

If you are a pro, you really need to check this out. We don't get paid that well, and it is nice to find something that helps protect us, but is truly affordable to anyone!

Bderic42

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections