DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire WF-502B Cree R2-WC 5-Mode Memory 250-Lumen LED Flashlight with Clip (1*18650/2*CR123A)
  • 5 star 24 ( 69% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrealex9 on 07/29/2013

- This item have a great quality and you can use it in any eviroment because is a great flashlight make it with aluminium and have a very strong light. -This item is easy to care and you can get the bateries at any alectrical shop. I don´t see any problem to this item. This flashlight is very usefull and it has a great price, because the quality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvize on 03/15/2013

Very good flaslight!! The built guality is nice and solid and it feels good in hand! I use mine allmost everyday and it still works fine! Its cheap for guality like this! I recommend!! The light beam is a bit too narrow. It would be very nice if it have "flood to throw zoom" The button feels little loose but works fine! Description says it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byqupada42 on 01/20/2013

One of the better case shapes, and more solidly built than a few lights I've used. Lots of battery choices. If you don't want the belt clip, you end up with two small screw holes that go right through into the battery compartment. A small blob of RTV silicone fixes that pretty quickly though. Might not be the brightest, but one of the more versatile ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymadme on 12/29/2012

the cast iron housing is well shaped if it was all round it would roll away all the time but the carvings prefend that. it is made for a li-ion battery wich provides the current that is needed for this kind of LED flashlights the 18650 protected one i use it with has a 1millimeter space leftover and if you shake it with moderate force you will hear ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysdvvv on 12/15/2012

- bright - soft power button - long contact springs, YEAH! You can use 18650 batteries of any size and you'll never get "no contact" problem as for many other flashlights. - I didn't found any modes, just on\off. First time I was disappointed, but now I'm even happy. - button is covered with thin and soft protective rubber which looks weak ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspeedy9 on 02/15/2012

Very bright Very compact Good build quality Universal, can use 1 x 18650 or 2xCR123 batteries. Long run time (~45 min - measured) No that I could think of I use it at home and for my bicycle as ahead light, paired with SKU31871. It fits nicely. Illuminates the road much better than the standard light in my bicycle. I never use other modes than Hi >... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspcfw on 10/28/2011

5 modes , solid casing very durable they sell battery`s on dx the light is very bright high modes go for more then 50 feet fast strobe great price the battery's shake sometimes need to flick flashlight for high to work good the SOS mode is very slow battery's main good ones are 9.00 each the paint peels if it gets chipped great discount when buying ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMJdub on 09/03/2011

Solid. For "rugged" applications I would get a "real" brand-name light, but I take relatively good care of my lights and UltraFire has proven very reliable for me. I've had this light for a little over two years. Affordable. I think XR-E's may not be as good ($/lm) as they used to be, but this is still a great price for a decent ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMJdub on 09/02/2011

Solid. For "rugged" applications I would get a "real" brand-name light, but I take relatively good care of my lights and UltraFire has proven very reliable for me. I've had this light for a little over two years. Affordable. I think XR-E's may not be as good ($/lm) as they used to be, but this is still a great price for a decent ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJon18m on 07/11/2011

Super bright! Battery can last long. Small, can fit right into my pocket. Good design, solid built flashlight. Lens is made out of glass, not plastic. Never knew that LED lights can be so bright. It has a heavy feel (not weight heavy but solidly built kind of heavy) and is cleanly machined (unlike some lights I've dealt with before) so it's easy to ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections