DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire WF-502B Cree R2-WC 5-Mode Memory 250-Lumen LED Flashlight with Clip (1*18650/2*CR123A)
  • 5 star 21 ( 68% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvize on 03/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good flaslight!! The built guality is nice and solid and it feels good in hand! I use mine allmost everyday and it still works fine! Its cheap for guality like this! I recommend!! Cons:The light beam is a bit too narrow. It would be very nice if it have "flood... Read more

0 0
  • posted byqupada42 on 01/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:One of the better case shapes, and more solidly built than a few lights I've used. Lots of battery choices. Cons:If you don't want the belt clip, you end up with two small screw holes that go right through into the battery compartment. A small blob of RTV sili... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymadme on 12/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the cast iron housing is well shaped if it was all round it would roll away all the time but the carvings prefend that. it is made for a li-ion battery wich provides the current that is needed for this kind of LED flashlights the 18650 protected one i use it w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysdvvv on 12/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- bright - soft power button - long contact springs, YEAH! You can use 18650 batteries of any size and you'll never get "no contact" problem as for many other flashlights. Cons:- I didn't found any modes, just on\off. First time I was disappointed, b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspeedy9 on 02/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very bright Very compact Good build quality Universal, can use 1 x 18650 or 2xCR123 batteries. Long run time (~45 min - measured) Cons:No that I could think of OtherThoughts:I use it at home and for my bicycle as ahead light, paired with SKU31871. It fits nice... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspcfw on 10/28/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:5 modes , solid casing very durable they sell battery`s on dx the light is very bright high modes go for more then 50 feet fast strobe great price Cons:the battery's shake sometimes need to flick flashlight for high to work good the SOS mode is very slow battery's main... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMJdub on 09/03/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Solid. For "rugged" applications I would get a "real" brand-name light, but I take relatively good care of my lights and UltraFire has proven very reliable for me. I've had this light for a little over two years. Affordable. I think XR-E's... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMJdub on 09/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Solid. For "rugged" applications I would get a "real" brand-name light, but I take relatively good care of my lights and UltraFire has proven very reliable for me. I've had this light for a little over two years. Affordable. I think XR-E's... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJon18m on 07/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Super bright! Battery can last long. Small, can fit right into my pocket. Good design, solid built flashlight. Lens is made out of glass, not plastic. Never knew that LED lights can be so bright. It has a heavy feel (not weight heavy but solidly built kind of heavy) and... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySirDeath on 11/15/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Feels heavy, solid and well constructed. I'm using it with SKU # 05639 (CR123A batteries) and it is INCREDIBLY bright. Core beam is bright but there is enough dispersion around the edges to give you a nice spot at 3 feet. Brightness is not a problem. The two low... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections