DX » Community » Reviews » M42 Screw Mount Lens to Nikon AI Body Adapter Ring - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykac1973 on 06/01/2013

Product very cheap compared to what you can buy on Ebay, Amazon and co. screws nicely on my soviet Jupiter 9 objective very cheap can be used to DIY upgrade of webcam with objective of photographic quality lack of focus to infinity, frequent change of paint will wear off in places of friction, but it is not so important adapter is ideal for those that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySkiperNoob on 05/04/2013

low cost, pretty quality stuf lack of focus to infinity, frequent change of paint will wear off in places of friction, but it is not so important adapter is suitable for portrait lens to telephoto not advise buying adapter is ideal for those that want to try taking pictures with old lenses, but I believe that it is better to buy AI Lens Adapter (for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymichelprgu on 05/03/2013

Product very cheap compared to what you can buy on Ebay, Amazon and co. Due to construction of nikon cameras is unable to focus to infinity using this adapter or because the lens is few mm forward of what was to be. You can only focus on the maximum of about 7 meters. the price of a m42 adpatdor of focusing the infito is relatively more expensive, besides ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylookatree2 on 04/08/2013

screws nicely on my soviet Jupiter 9 objective very cheap can be used to DIY upgrade of webcam with objective of photographic quality. I can't think of any cons. I have purchased this adapter to use it for DIY purposes. Various optical sensors like PIR, photodiodes and webcams can be upgraded with photographic objective to get very handy manual focusing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBBrzz on 03/14/2013

- Very cheap - Build from aluminum - M42 lenses fit's OK - Very good for macro photography - It is easy to use and well made - You cannot focus to infinty - Not so easy to unmount from camera My M42 screw lenses fit the adapter's threads just fine. I have a lot of M42 lenses with fast aperture and all work very fine in manual mode. Very useful if you ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections