DX » Community » Reviews » 10-in-1 Professional Disassembly Repairing Tool for Iphone / Ipod
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjames021285 on 02/17/2014

Bought this to fixed my iphone. Did what is stated open up the iphone. But am still unable to repair the iphone. Got to live with the problem. Nevertheless if you are planning to diy fix your ihpone, this sets of tools is enough. Not that i notice any so far as i have only use it once. Bought this to fixed my iphone. Did what is stated open up the iphone.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byADAMTHEGREAT on 08/14/2013

really good kit for the price. works well and the tools are pretty goos quality the pry tools are made out of really soft plastic so the pry part is missing chunks. one of the screw drivers handle is a bit bent. clothe is good so is everything else but the guitar pick things are kind of useless. also i dont know if I will use the suction cup but i can ... Read more

tools tools tools tools tools tools tools tools
    0 0
  • posted byadrian6 on 05/19/2013

Having searched around for different sets and combinations of the tools, I feel this is the best value set. The usual plastic opening tools are standard, it's the 4 screw drivers meant for the newer iphone models that made me purchase this as this should should make them more future-proof. Delivery I guess. I ordered a batch of stuffs and all were out ... Read more

iPhone/iPod tool set
    0 1
  • posted byamphicar on 05/19/2013

you get more then you want to get works great on iphone 4 to change a battery .It is in a plastic bag you it is easy to keep together. Was shipped in 5 day to the Netherlands so speedy I have never got things from dx .Is worth the money so if you need tools for Iphone 4 order this and change your battery in 5 minutes. Screwdrivers are not magnetic ,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzepoet on 04/09/2013

The set of tools outlast any other tool that I had bought for the same price. In addition, they come in PE sealed bags that make them easy to store and retrieve in an instant. I have bought 10 sets and in due course plan to buy more as many friends have expressed interest in getting this. Shipping. But I suppose that's what you should expect for free ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzepoet on 02/14/2013

The tools are sturdy and they match with the picture of the catalogue. They are well packed so that each set of 10-piece tools remain intact without damaging the other tools (if you ordered more than one pack). I ordered and paid for the items on 12 Jan 2013 and am receiving them only today 14 Feb 2013. That's over a month in waiting for the items to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGigabyteInfo on 12/26/2012

HIS IS A SET OF VERY USEFUL IN THE AREA OF MAINTENANCE OF CELLULAR and electronic equipment, it assists in opening the equipment without damaging them. is extremely suitable for opening tablets, iPads, iPhones and iPods in general! I see nothing against, just a thought: A rubber suction ring and could be greater support could be better! Anyway, use ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections