DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Wristwatch Repair Toolkit (28-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygnaus on 01/15/2014

Very good set of watchmaker's screwdrivers. I have used them a few times and i had no problems. The rotating base stands firm on the desk and the screwdrivers' tips have a good "grip" on the screws i had to work on. Nothing special. Swiss made kits have a better rotating stand and tips/screws ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysalihdt on 01/08/2014

There's not that much screwdriver sets that includes a 0.50 mm and 0.60 mm screwdrivers. Comes with spare tips, so if the tip is somehow broken or bend, you can change. Not that cheap Build quality is mediocre; screws that holds the tips loosen easily Especially for small ones like 0.50 and 0.60 mm, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRadek1970 on 08/24/2013

nice price, extra set of tips, containing very small sizes of tips missing two screws holding tips in handles, others was loose tighten and tips was out in package, repeating colors of handles, damaged package. I cant find any mark on handles showing size of tips, so you need to mark it yourself. Handles ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycarnepescuezo on 02/20/2013

Trae una buena cantidad de destornilladores y de mediads variadas, con lo cual casi siempre tendremos a mano el que nos haga falta.También vienen con unas franjas de colores para distinguir las medidas y una pena de plástico giratoria donde colocarlos y tenerlos todos a la vista y a mano.Las ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypijuxa on 02/16/2010

the price is very low the quality is good it comes with replacement tops I cannot find any cons (yet) This is a very nice product, and I am very happy to have bought one, altough I have no idea of the price of more profesional products, I have been told that they are a lot more expensive. I already used ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhelius1 on 05/12/2009

- Replaceable tips! - Decent build quality for the screw-drivers and tips - Reasonably priced (I've found the same set at similar prices from a few US-based sellers). - DX doesn't sell replacement tips. - Packaging, or lack thereof. The screw-drivers and extra tips are packaged in plastic bags, all put ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMihkel7 on 01/02/2009

It has very small ones in the set, ones that you cant find in the other sets. It also has spare tips included. has a good easy to use table-stand for your DIY corner. Table stand takes room on your table, that can be a minus if you have very little table space. spare parts don't fit so well in the storage ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections