DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Wristwatch Repair Toolkit (28-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygnaus on 01/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good set of watchmaker's screwdrivers. I have used them a few times and i had no problems. The rotating base stands firm on the desk and the screwdrivers' tips have a good "grip" on the screws i had to work on. Cons:Nothing special. Swiss made k... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysalihdt on 01/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:There's not that much screwdriver sets that includes a 0.50 mm and 0.60 mm screwdrivers. Comes with spare tips, so if the tip is somehow broken or bend, you can change. Cons:Not that cheap Build quality is mediocre; screws that holds the tips loosen easily Esp... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRadek1970 on 08/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:nice price, extra set of tips, containing very small sizes of tips Cons:missing two screws holding tips in handles, others was loose tighten and tips was out in package, repeating colors of handles, damaged package. I cant find any mark on handles showing size of tips,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarnepescuezo on 02/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Trae una buena cantidad de destornilladores y de mediads variadas, con lo cual casi siempre tendremos a mano el que nos haga falta.También vienen con unas franjas de colores para distinguir las medidas y una pena de plástico giratoria donde colocarlo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypijuxa on 02/16/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:the price is very low the quality is good it comes with replacement tops Cons:I cannot find any cons (yet) OtherThoughts: Bottomline:This is a very nice product, and I am very happy to have bought one, altough I have no idea of the price of more profesional products, I ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhelius1 on 05/12/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Replaceable tips! - Decent build quality for the screw-drivers and tips - Reasonably priced (I've found the same set at similar prices from a few US-based sellers). Cons:- DX doesn't sell replacement tips. - Packaging, or lack thereof. The screw-drivers and extra tips a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMihkel7 on 01/02/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It has very small ones in the set, ones that you cant find in the other sets. It also has spare tips included. has a good easy to use table-stand for your DIY corner. Cons:Table stand takes room on your table, that can be a minus if you have very little table space. spa... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections