DX » Community » Reviews » 160lm 3-Mode White Light Zooming Headlamp - Black (1 x AA / 14500)
Customer’s impression:
simplicity Works as emergency lightning
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMauswiesel on 10/01/2016

SIMPLE lamp, it use One AA battery... that you can find anywhere. The light output is enough and the whole built is well assembled. Satisfied, buy it you won't be disapointed

0 0 0

• posted byHornis2009 on 01/17/2016

Very cheap and small headlight. Nice bag to cary it in. The light is a bit uneaven, probably becase the quality of the lens is not that good. Does what it is supposed to do but nothing more.

Impression:Works as emergency lightning;

0 0 0

• posted bysamkoh on 06/14/2014

- Flexible - Light - Bright - Use 1 AA battery - Able to zoom - flash & low power mode It comes with a camouflage waist pouch as well. Value for money. Not sure if camouflage pattern is necessary? If you want to camouflage, then you don't need to turn on a torch... Useful device, when you a... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bymari-louise on 12/22/2013

Small handy, lightweight headlamp. Fits in your pocket. A small pouch included, which is nice Unfortunately you can´t use ordinary 1,5 V AA batteries in this headlamp as i thought when i bought it. There will simply be no light at all. You need a 14500 to make it work. Bought 3 of them and i... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhurupthy2010 on 12/14/2013

Received this Little Beauty not long ago - exceeds every expectation caused by the Size. Useful Flood, Yes, but then again - rather narrow compared to other Headlamps (I think them All, but yet) in My Flash-/Head-Lamp etc.etc. Colletion. Well, OK, have up to 800 Lumens of Heavy-Flood in my None -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byspeedevil on 12/01/2012

Great flood, good spot beam, [email protected]: Flood Spot Li-ion(high): 60 630 Ni-MH(high): 24 266 Li-ion(low): 17 168 Ni-MH(low): 6 73 It would be nice if there was a dimmer mode. Even the lower mode can be quite bright, and being able to have a mode useful for indoors where large amounts of light would a... Read more

3 0 4

DX Everywhere