DX » Community » Reviews » 8-Pin Lightning Data Sync / Charging Docking Station for Iphone 5 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRevlite on 09/12/2013

I'm using the dock for my Ipod Touch 5G and it works almost perfect. It even fits with a case on the Ipod it self. Allows my Ipod to charge and sync data while being docked. The dock it self is pretty stable, you don't have to worry to knock it down when you have connected your device to the docking ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydrewjansen on 06/25/2013

Perfect! It works really well and looks beautiful. It fits perfectly even with a case on the phone. Not expensive, I would recommended anyone to buy this dock. If you have a Black iPhone 5 it will even look better. Sync and charging works. It's light but it weights enough to hold the iphone. None. I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfelipefernandes on 05/22/2013

Basic and simple but very beautiful and useful for your gadget. It let's your phone comfortable and charging all the time. You can see messages right in the dock, don't need to get it out. Very easy to fit in the dock. You have to remove your case to put in the dock. But that's ok for me, I only get ... Read more

my phone in the dock simple and beautiful

0 0 0

• posted byyativsh on 05/22/2013

Very simple nothing can go wrong with is. nice quality, and outside finish. able to charge and data transfer with it. holds the phone nice and strong. has a weight inside that adds stability. doesnt have audio connection. not working with a case! I've tried adapting the mount that i was able to use it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKOTIX on 04/26/2013

- The docking station is charging well as soon as you connect your iPhone 5 in it. - It is lightweight - As a rubber bottom so it won't slip off your desk when the phone is vibrating - The lightning connector is well immitated and fits well in my iPhone. - The build quality is not that good - My iPhone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCoggsa on 04/11/2013

I bought one of the home which charges the phones overnight, and it worked so well I bought another for my desk at work. I barging works fine, and data transfer works with no faults. Looks good, simple, black. It's a bit lightweight, so falls over when I pull the phone out. I have placed blutack underneath ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjman1991 on 03/05/2013

It works as it should i can sync data and charge my iPhone. It looks nice and the iPhone won't fall if you do not though it. I use it next to my bed and use my iphone as an alarm and works great that way. found a little better looking here on dx after i purchased it but this one is nice 2. you need to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byerikhellman on 02/01/2013

It looks gorgeous with the black iPhone 5. Feels high quality. Works with genuine and dx.com lightning cables! It's very light so you have to hold it down when you want to remove your iPhone from it. Not a big deal but it can be annoying if you forget that you have to hold it down. Other than making ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWarwickJarvis on 01/26/2013

This is a great addition to my collection of peripherals for my iPhone 5. It is a simple plug and charger device that follows in the Apple tradition of "Excellence in Simplicity" my iPhone5 fits in this charging holder even with a thin Kevlar phone protector still on the phone. If you haven'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byafxtwn on 01/24/2013

Inexpensive Easily modified to fit a case Works Nothing I've attached pictures on how to make this work with a case, essentially the plug doesn't stick out far enough so by popping the case open (from the bottom) and shaving off a little bit of the upper support (I used a sharp chisel) you can push the ... Read more

I put a thin shim under the connector for support I lightly shaved off the support under connector

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections