DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Kingston 8GB SDHC MicroSD/TF Memory Card (Class 4)
  • 5 star 21 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 7% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylucascvasc on 05/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:These cards have decent price, the adapters are nice, there were no noticeable damages. Every single one had read and write speed slightly superior than class 4, and all of them displayed the same results, being quite uniform. Cons:If you're looking for a class 4 card, th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybiancaleal on 03/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Absolutely unbeatable AMAZING price for a genuine Kingston 8GB SDHC Micro SD/TF Memory Card! I bought it to store games in my Nintendo DS, but sometimes I use it in my camera by using the SDHC adaptor that comes with it. Good tranfer range. No problems so far! I believe i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarianorosarino on 02/24/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:excellent quality and price. The original article is indicated by the stamps. Cons:I have nothing negative to say pra article, I am more than happy with it. OtherThoughts:excellent quality and price. The original article is indicated by the stamps. Presented n... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysamiosousa on 01/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is an original memory card of kingston with authenticity check the manufacturer's website; Not corrupts files; Compatible with android smartphone; It has SD adapter to copy the files on the PC; High transfer speed; Comes in a well protected package quite stur... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygarranfo on 01/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is what is announced, a 8GB Kingston micro DS card. It works perfectly in my laptop and in the cell phone. It looks like an original kingston card, and it has the memory capacity indicated (checked). Price is also good. Cons:It comes in a paper flat box wit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPsyMonkey on 01/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Its a Kingston, a good brand that you can trust. Comes with 7,27GB, what is a very good space for most applications. Comes with an adapter with lock switch. Cheap. Cons:None at the moment. OtherThoughts:This one comes in an original package of kingston, what makes me beli... Read more

front package back package
    0 0
  • posted byPandamantion on 12/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Great price for a useful item. Kingston is a well known and trusted brand. Can be used for Consoles such as Wii, Ds etc. Also can be inserted into phones and cameras. The handy adapter makes this possible. You can view the files on a computer when slotted into the appropr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAriaofmarina on 12/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Gave it to Dad who is happy with putting more pictures into it. It works, so couldn't ask for more. Cons:Nothing that I can think of. OtherThoughts:This is part of my second purchase of items from DealExtreme and I am happy with this. I think the microSD package had Chine... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLheebamy on 10/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is really cheap, compared to other brands, and it's Kingston. This is a class 4 card, and it is fast enough for my android phone. Works very well, I am using it for more than a year. Also a good thing, it came in the original kingston package, and with a mi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhakio on 10/04/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:great product, very well packed, highly functional, the adapter is very good if you want something cheap and good. Cons:that is not a negative thing, but it's worth remembering q are 7.2gb, not 8. Of course this is something obvious, but it is worth rememberin... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections