DX » Community » Reviews » HAIS 2.4GHz Wireless Nunchuck Controller with Wiimote Receiver for Wii (2*AAA)
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysanjitr on 06/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I'm impressed by how well it works. It fits well in fist. No build quality flaws. It doesen't consume batteries too fast. It works without a problem even when you take your hands apart as far as possible, good range. Cons:Does not fit Wii with the original sil... Read more

0 0
  • posted byastroKranz on 05/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I'm impressed by how well it works. It fits well in fist. No build quality flaws. It doesen't drain batteries too fast. It works without a problem even when you take your hands apart as far as possible. Comes in well protected packaging. Cons:Only con is that... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrgb8973 on 12/30/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+ This SKU works perfectly, others may be DOA + Fast response time + Easy to use + Receiver is compatible with other models (WU brand sku.14387 for example) Cons:- The nunchuk part is a little bit bulky and heavy - No wrist-strap included - Receiver part is no... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLnobre on 08/04/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good deal, price and usefulness matches what Wii players could afford for that kind of accessory. I wonder why Nintendo haven't created that before. Easy to handle and use, just plug in the wiimote, turn the wi-chuck on and connect. no waiting time needed. Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDragoen on 06/06/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is something I would expect to see as an official accessory to the Wii, but im glad to see atleast that 3rd party manufacturer are doing their best to fill the gap. The unit works great as it is supposed to! Cons:Well... Im an engineer with experience from... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytaquipariu on 01/29/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Well, the nunchuck seems lighter than the original, even with the batteries. The build quality is great, and it is great to play wireless totally without wires. It has the same shape of the original nunchuck, so the silicon protective cover works all right with... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedmanster on 01/27/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:no cord for the little ones hands to pull on it while your sitting down! very easy to use! turn the wiimote on, plug adapter in the botton, turn on nunchuck and press connect! i bought 4 and have not had a problem! my 8 year old has not had a problem setting them up! come... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections