DX » Community » Reviews » Mini USB Car Cigarette Lighter Powered Charger - Black (300cm-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
good Expert Long cable
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysermoher on 06/22/2015

Pros: I think the price and quality of the item is balanced. Cons: Anything It works as I expect to charge my mobile

0 0 0

• posted byHarmen1 on 02/11/2015

Works very well. I use as a replacement charger for my Garmin navigation. No problems at all. Very nice long cable wich makes it possible to use it on my power point from the back, in the front of the car I can still charge my phone. Very good!

Impression:good,Long cable;

0 0 0

• posted byBlaydd on 07/31/2014

Pros: The red light show that its working. Other similars devices dont have it. The price. The cable is more than long enought. Cons: No one. It works properly. The long of the cable can be a pro or a cons.

0 0 0

• posted byJenslyn on 11/26/2013

My original charger for my Tomtom carkit was broken, and i was looking for a new charger, I find in her on DX.COM and ordered it. I works fine, it charges the Iphone without problems when it ist placed i the tomtom carkit. The cable is 300 cm long and is long enough for even a very big car. Its a... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byvmendelis on 10/04/2013

Fits the socket perfectly , had some problems with other chargers. Long lead will reach any part of your car. CRITICAL : will not cause feedback to your radio. Had a car DVR with a charger that caused feedback which made a lot of noise on my radio. Got this one to fix that problem. Connector fits... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere