DX » Community » Reviews » Electric Frother Foamer Whisk for Milk Coffee Cappuccino Egg - Green (2 x AA)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLiorik on 06/21/2014

it's a gerat cheap product! i use it twice a day and it totally upgraded my coffee! i ordered one for my friend as well. the color is very nice. looks exacly like the picture. two AA batterys that last for a decent time the part that goes inside the milk cannon be disconnected frrom the handle so it makes it a bit tricky to wash - you have to be very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoriblu on 08/20/2013

Hi. It is a very Good product. Frothes milk with no problem at all. Easly stored in the kitchen drawer due to it's small dimension and weight. The price is very cheap and you get almost the same result as the NESPRESSO AEROCHINO milk frother. By the way-a TIP: warm the milk in the microwave for about 15 seconds before frothing to get extra foam ! Replacing ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byMaMunhoz on 01/19/2013

It works really good. It is very light, it may seems to be sleazy, but I'm using almost 5 days a week for around 2 months. It is also very easy to clean, just fulfill your glass with water and turn it on, done. Really worth its price. Nothing to complain, totally worth its price! I haven't tried with milk shakes yet, but I think it will work, when it ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections