DX » Community » Reviews » Electric Frother Foamer Whisk for Milk Coffee Cappuccino Egg - Green (2 x AA)
Customer’s impression:
Simple handy Muito útil small and simple I think it will last a while.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySafjees on 07/04/2016

Not too powerful, but it does the job and is definitely worth it for the price - as I'm not too fussy

Impression:handy;

0 0 0

• posted byeli_andreina on 06/07/2016

Pros: funciona super bien. siempre mantener las pilas recargadas. hace espuma a mi leche en segundos. Cons: Un poco complicado para poner las pilas la primera vez, y es super fácil ya cuando agarras el truco

Impression:Simple,Muito útil,small and simple;

0 0 0

• posted bygillty on 09/01/2015

it does what it says it does - froths liquids The handle is easy to hold, the battery compartment is a bit finicky to insert batteries and close the power is ok for liquids - just dont expect to mix cake batters with it

Impression:Simple;

0 0 0

• posted byRodrigoRudolf on 07/20/2015

Bonito e Usual!

0 0 0

• posted byzardav on 06/09/2015

Pros: The frother is built simple, and do the job as well. You can control the power by press more the button. Cons: The frother is not very resistant, and the pressing of the button is hard and not comfortable after a while. At the buttom line, the problem of holding of the power button, cause... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by9366894 on 04/22/2015

The use of the product is very easy to use.I would recommend the product of very high quality and robust

Impression:Muito útil;

0 0 0

• posted bywazza44 on 03/31/2015

Pros: This a nice and simple milk frother, thats works just well. Runs on 2 x AA batteries (which aren't included). Easy to use and also easy to clean. Cons: Changing batteries is a bit of a pain. Should have a seperate battery compartment to make changing batteries easier

Impression:small and simple;

0 0 0

• posted byThallysSCCP100 on 02/06/2015

Esse mini batedeira é perfeita para usar em copos pequenos. Fazer leite e outras coisas. Sem contras.

Impression:Muito útil;

0 0 1

• posted byFieldz on 12/02/2014

Awesome. I bought it and now I even use it to make juices that come in powder form. Multi uses, the batterys last, I am very satisfied with my purchase.

Impression:Awesome foamer for coffee, chocolate milk etc,2 AA's battery last a while (2 weeks or more).,Made of plastic, I think it will last a while.;

0 0 0

• posted byLiorik on 06/21/2014

it's a gerat cheap product! i use it twice a day and it totally upgraded my coffee! i ordered one for my friend as well. the color is very nice. looks exacly like the picture. two AA batterys that last for a decent time the part that goes inside the milk cannon be disconnected frrom the handle so... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere