DX » Community » Reviews » Dummy SIM Cards for Cell Phone Testing Purposes (3-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
Should be useful sometimes but...
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylepoloo on 03/07/2015

Not really satisfied of the product. Maybe something I don't know. I'm messing around to make it work... I tried it on old gsm phones and no result yet but I don't give up :)

Impression:Should be useful sometimes but...;

0 0 0

• posted byhypotc on 06/30/2014

Great for testing old mobiles. No problem booting my old Nokia phones, and my old Siemens SX1. If you're like me, and love checking out old cell phones, this is a must-buy. Can't think of anything. These things spoof real sims with ease, so you can test. Great stuff. A must-buy if you want to sim... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTylenoie on 02/19/2014

These SIM cards do what they should. Product complies to standard and they work just like any SIM card, but do not require subscription for the service. Handy to have when in need to test a cellphone which requires SIM card to start up. There is no cons so far. As these cards do no register to no... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalmazora77 on 05/23/2013

It slides right in as a normal SIM card, it gives you access to the features of your mobile phone, which normally would not be available without a sim card working. Can be used on all phones and allows you to access the phone memory including memory cards that may be present on the phone. This is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrobsdeals on 04/11/2013

does the job and allows you to access cell phone menu systems when you cannot or do not want to use and possibly damage your existing SIM to enter a Motorola phone menu system.. All three of my SIMS came right out if the box with the gold contacts scratched and I wonder why this is so...I realize... Read more

SIM CARDS WITH TEST PHONE 3 TEST SIM CARDS

0 0 0

• posted bytelebart on 03/22/2013

My HTC phone was provider locked and I needed a SIM card to test the unlock code. I didn't want to pay$$ for another provider SIM card to find out that the code may, or may not work (and be stuck with a $$ SIM I couldn't use). Plonked in this SIM, the phone asked me for the unlock code, punched 5... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIgor05 on 10/19/2012

Unlocks phone for testing purposes. Looks exactly like the real ones, except it doesn't make calls or anything like that. Worked on my Motorola just fine. All three of them worked. No cons that I can think of. Works as promissed. I bought them to use in a TV cellphone, that is just too old and is... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bybugminer on 07/27/2012

These dummy sim cards are great for getting an old mobile phone working so all non network functions can be used without having to get and pay for a new phone number and account. All three I got worked fine in the one mobile phone I tried them in I noticed the sim cards put messages in the inbox... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArny535 on 10/11/2011

It does what it's supposed to do - helps with powering on and accessing a phone without a working SIM. Can be very useful if you need to get something from the phone, or show someone some functions of the phone. Nothing really, maybe it's a bit strange to see the phone complaining about not to a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMadlew on 08/26/2011

Does what is says it will. I used it on an old cell that I had. Just slide it into the slot and off you go. And for under 2 bucks for three is a great deal. I can't think of any cons for them. They worked with my cell phone and now I'm able to use all the functions except making calls on it. But... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: