DX » Community » Reviews » Dummy SIM Cards for Cell Phone Testing Purposes (3-Pack)
  • 5 star 21 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 4 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 3% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhypotc on 06/30/2014

Great for testing old mobiles. No problem booting my old Nokia phones, and my old Siemens SX1. If you're like me, and love checking out old cell phones, this is a must-buy. Can't think of anything. These things spoof real sims with ease, so you can test. Great stuff. A must-buy if you want to test older phones that require sim to boot into the main ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTylenoie on 02/19/2014

These SIM cards do what they should. Product complies to standard and they work just like any SIM card, but do not require subscription for the service. Handy to have when in need to test a cellphone which requires SIM card to start up. There is no cons so far. As these cards do no register to any network, phone may inform that card has no active subscription ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalmazora77 on 05/23/2013

It slides right in as a normal SIM card, it gives you access to the features of your mobile phone, which normally would not be available without a sim card working. Can be used on all phones and allows you to access the phone memory including memory cards that may be present on the phone. This is ideal for transferring images, contacts, messages whether ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobsdeals on 04/11/2013

does the job and allows you to access cell phone menu systems when you cannot or do not want to use and possibly damage your existing SIM to enter a Motorola phone menu system.. All three of my SIMS came right out if the box with the gold contacts scratched and I wonder why this is so...I realize that these are dummy TEST cards but I wonder if these ... Read more

SIM CARDS WITH TEST PHONE 3 TEST SIM CARDS
    0 0
  • posted bytelebart on 03/22/2013

My HTC phone was provider locked and I needed a SIM card to test the unlock code. I didn't want to pay$$ for another provider SIM card to find out that the code may, or may not work (and be stuck with a $$ SIM I couldn't use). Plonked in this SIM, the phone asked me for the unlock code, punched it in and these did the trick, I'm happy !!! Took 5 weeks ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIgor05 on 10/19/2012

Unlocks phone for testing purposes. Looks exactly like the real ones, except it doesn't make calls or anything like that. Worked on my Motorola just fine. All three of them worked. No cons that I can think of. Works as promissed. I bought them to use in a TV cellphone, that is just too old and the battery is gone. I can use it at work or in college,... Read more

2 0
  • posted byMadlew on 08/26/2011

Does what is says it will. I used it on an old cell that I had. Just slide it into the slot and off you go. And for under 2 bucks for three is a great deal. I can't think of any cons for them. They worked with my cell phone and now I'm able to use all the functions except making calls on it. But they aren't suppose to do that anyway. Not a whole lot ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTw15t3r on 05/31/2011

Well, it works like it says. For older phones, there's always this annoying message that tells you to insert the sim card or else you can't boot it up to the standby screen. With this card, that problem is solved! I don't know if there are slightly different sim cards all around the world, but for the 3 that they sent me, one of the cards' contacts ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byDanielBouman on 04/05/2011

Just insert the card in your phone and no more annoying "insert sim" message. I tested it with several Nokia's (3310, N95, N97 mini) and HTC smartphone's (TyTN2, Vario and Touch HD) and it works in all of them. I even received the one's in the picture :) None at all! Don't see any possible problems with this (and even if one is broken, you get 3 :))... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythlfpt on 03/22/2011

Works great!! Can use your phone without coming online. Can use old phones for other purposes without an active sim card, like mp3 player, remote, etc.... Can be used for phone testing purposes. The only one it comes to my mind is if you have it in your cell phone and need to make an emergency call..... Extremely cheap and more times useful then initially ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections