DX » Community » Reviews » White 100-LED Christmas/Decoration String Lights (10-Meter/110V AC)
  • 5 star 5 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfrankzen2 on 02/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These Christmas lights are a great deal. They are relatively cheap compared with those I found in stores and the quality seems to be on a par with store-bought lights. The controller that comes with them allows the lights to flash in 6 or 7 patterns, as well a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfrankzen2 on 01/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These are great Christmas Tree lights. The set(s) I bought have 100 LEDs each, with an attached controller .It allows you to set the blinking rate, the blinking style or have the on steady. The price can't be beat! Cons:I question the quality of the connection... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylucho291075 on 12/31/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:good product, it arrived on time by the tree. it is made of light plastic, flexible enough to put in the tree. it was just like the prouct description. Cons:i needed to use an adapter to plug. maybe it could have been offered with several plug options so you can choose... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVdmmm on 11/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Awesome shining lights; Bright lights; A lot of programs of blinking / just shining; Easy to use - nice small white wires are not seen on the tree. Small package. Works even if one of the LEDs does not work. Cons:Works only in US electrical socket. If pluged into anothe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywilliamvianna on 07/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The LEDs are bright. The plug is standard in Brazil. Works with 110 VAC 60Hz. Many products are sold and 220V standard plug different from Brazil. I measured the length of the wire with the LEDs and actually has 10 meters. There is a small box with a button th... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBingoTheClowno on 07/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works well. the combination of patterns it produces are fun. My daughter uses it to light up her room, just to show how bright they are. they make amusing patterns or can stay on, and alternate through different brightness. Cons:none, yet. it all works fine. OtherThough... Read more

1 0
  • posted byabc123abc on 04/30/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:These are pretty bright. They have several patterns so you can choose the one you want. The individual LED and their resistors are wrapped, but I would not trust them outside unless they are protected from the rain and a GFC outlet. Cons:Wires are very thin and... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytrazomfreak on 01/10/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Great Price. - Bright LED's. - Different setting options. - Clear. - Lightweight. - Decently long string of lights. - They don't burn hot, very cool. Cons:- LED lights are a bit "cold" looking but, that's what LED's look like. - Setting box feels flimsy. - C... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeunew on 01/05/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its cheap (as most DX products); Plug and play, no fit problems; nice bright white light. --- Barato (como a maioria dos produtos DX) Encaixe perfeito para as nossas tomadas) ótimo brilho branco. Cons:It could have a fit to plug another of this one in the same outl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJamesFerguson on 11/14/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap. Less power draw than incandescents. Should be longer lasting if they hold together. Lots of modes. Cons:Build quality: one of my LEDs was detached, and I had to resolder it (fiddly). Not worth going through the return process... Controller would be much nicer (and... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections