Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFvDrigalski on 08/08/2013

I've bought and used this 6 months ago. It was easy to apply and hasn't come off after 6 months of regular use. It's exactly what you'd expect it to be. It doesn't tint, colour or cloud the screen. It hasn't aged in the 6 months that I've had it, either. I carry my camera in my pocket with a case, so I have to worry about dust and scratches, but I've ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBoaaa on 07/18/2013

Comes very well packed as a product itself (not just "standard" DX packaging which is good as well) - outer cellophane sleeve + double sheets of decorative carton + another cellophane sleeve + two protection foils. The decorative carton contains detailed instructions both in (English) text and color pictures - makes it almost fool-proof (there ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrtusset on 05/31/2013

- Very cheap; - Actually helps protect; - Ideal for digital cameras; - good quality; - protects against scratches from camera to screen. - nothing, very useful. second time to buy this item. Was purchased and placed in the RX100 sony digital camera, helped protect the screen, the film did a risk, but the camera did nothing. I bought the second time ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrtusset on 02/15/2013

great product, good quality, easy of use, cheap. none great product, very easy to apply the film on digital camera sony dsc-RX100. The instructions for use are well explained on the packaging, simple and easy to apply. The film fit perfectly on the screen of the camera, ideal to protect the screen against dirt and possible risks that can happen over ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections