Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFvDrigalski on 08/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I've bought and used this 6 months ago. It was easy to apply and hasn't come off after 6 months of regular use. It's exactly what you'd expect it to be. It doesn't tint, colour or cloud the screen. It hasn't aged in the 6 months that I've had it, either. I carry my came... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrtusset on 05/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very cheap; - Actually helps protect; - Ideal for digital cameras; - good quality; - protects against scratches from camera to screen. Cons:- nothing, very useful. OtherThoughts:second time to buy this item. Was purchased and placed in the RX100 sony digital camera, h... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrtusset on 02/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:great product, good quality, easy of use, cheap. Cons:none OtherThoughts:great product, very easy to apply the film on digital camera sony dsc-RX100. The instructions for use are well explained on the packaging, simple and easy to apply. The film fit perfectly on the sc... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections