DX » Community » Reviews » PET Glossy Screen Guard Film for Sony NEX5 / NEX7 / NEX-C3 / NEX-F3 Camera
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMaskedHero on 02/08/2014

it is good came in 3 screen guards came with a cloth fits perfectly it's durable! none con at all, besides the fact that like all screen guards, you must be extra-careful to not let air bubbles enter your screen. But using the cleaning cloth and doing it very gently, you will be fine. also, it is not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKiyotk on 08/16/2013

Good quality product, easy to apply. It has a good thickness, protecting the screen of my NEX F3._____________ Produto de boa qualidade, de fácil aplicação. Possui uma boa espessura, protegendo o visor da minha NEX F3. Does not fit completely to the display cover leaving a space of about ... Read more

Screen Guard in NEX F3

0 0 0

• posted byolivierZ on 03/28/2013

very cheap (10 times cheaper than in a store in my country) perfect fit, the size is perfect for my NEX 5 The screen guard is in rigid plastic, very easy to apply when you follow the instructions, I had no bubble problem: clean the screen, peel off the protective film n°1 then apply the screenguard ... Read more

4 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections