DX » Community » Reviews » PET Glossy Screen Guard Film for Sony NEX5 / NEX7 / NEX-C3 / NEX-F3 Camera
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMaskedHero on 02/08/2014

it is good came in 3 screen guards came with a cloth fits perfectly it's durable! none con at all, besides the fact that like all screen guards, you must be extra-careful to not let air bubbles enter your screen. But using the cleaning cloth and doing it very gently, you will be fine. also, it is not an opaque screen guard. It will be difficult to see ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKiyotk on 08/16/2013

Good quality product, easy to apply. It has a good thickness, protecting the screen of my NEX F3._____________ Produto de boa qualidade, de fácil aplicação. Possui uma boa espessura, protegendo o visor da minha NEX F3. Does not fit completely to the display cover leaving a space of about 2mm on each side.________ Não se ajusta completamente ... Read more

Screen Guard in NEX F3
    0 0
  • posted byolivierZ on 03/28/2013

very cheap (10 times cheaper than in a store in my country) perfect fit, the size is perfect for my NEX 5 The screen guard is in rigid plastic, very easy to apply when you follow the instructions, I had no bubble problem: clean the screen, peel off the protective film n°1 then apply the screenguard peel off the second protective film none I like ... Read more

1 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections