DX » Community » Reviews » Nikon EN-EL15 Replacement "1900mAh" 7V Battery for Nikon D600 / D7000 / V1 / D800 / D800E / D7100
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPodigas on 12/21/2013

First I want to bay original Nikon battery for second one, but the price is too high. Then I found this Nikon EN-EL15 Replacement "1900mAh" 7V Battery for Nikon and now I am realy happy that chosed this one. I am using it for Nikon D7100. The size and shape is the same as original one. I already ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystanleyb7 on 12/09/2013

I have bought this battery as a spare battery because I had only one genuine Nikon battery for my D7000. This battery surprised me - I can make the same amount of shots with this battery as with the original one! It is much more than I hoped for. Shot counter also works fine! I have not found any cons ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarksman355 on 11/01/2013

Great build quality, same as Original battery life same as Original, does not get warm when you charge it. Charging takes the same amount of time as the Original battery. Even when you store it, it does not lose power. It is Always ready to use after charging it once. There are no reasons not to buy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymasterco on 09/19/2013

The same dimensions as an original, good battery life. Good for the money it costs.Nice product. Charges fast, Holds charge well, Charge lasts. I have one original that came with my D600, and this one, and I can't really tell the difference between the two in usage. It doesn't have the official Nikon ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykvg on 09/14/2013

Fits perfectly in my Nikon D7000 It performs similar to my original D7000 battery (in terms of capacity and speed of charging the flash) Looks quite well built (still, Nikon's plastic is better) Didn't have any kind of issues (while charging, using, etc) Comes with a protective cap like the original ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjolandaonline on 06/27/2013

De prijs natuurlijk. Deze accu gekocht als reserveaccu. Ben erg benieuwd of ie kan tippen aan de originele (4 uur continu foto's maken). Nog geen ontdekt. Voor het eerst wat dingen bestelt via dx.com. Mezelf voorbereid op lang wachten, maar dat viel alleszins mee. Alles werd in aparte verpakkingen verstuurd.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjfnumber5 on 06/02/2013

Good battery for the price,works just as long as original,just a litle more drain when not in use But i wil live with this picture count does not work like original,if you take battery out and picture count wil reset. it is also a litter bigger as the original it don't wil come out as easy you have to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysismo on 04/24/2013

Retain the energy in the time (In 2 months it loose the 50% of the charge). The camera detect the battery and works well. Same size as the original, fits perfect on my nikon d7000. The picture meter doesn't works with this alternative battery. It's works well as a spare battery, I bought 2. I will bought ... Read more

The altbattery side by side with the original

0 0 0

• posted bybratescu1 on 04/19/2013

Good quality product for a much lower price. I used it for a short time but behaves exactly like an original Nikon battery. There is not much to say about it since it does what it's supposed to do. No cons for this product Yet another DX purchase for me that has proven a wise decision. I am very picky ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylawrensenb on 01/28/2013

This looks, feels, and works like the real thing that costs almost 3X - three times - as much. I have one original that came with my D800, and this one, and I can't really tell the difference between the two in usage. I recommend to buy one or two of these to keep as spares in your camera bag. This is ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections