DX » Community » Reviews » Nano SIM Card to Micro / Standard SIM Card Adapter Set for Iphone 4 / 4S / 5 - Black
Customer’s impression:
excellent
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvenkat1601 on 10/23/2014

Pros : it has the pin for iphone and sim card adapter. It has micro, nano and standard SIM card adapter. They selling in a cheapest rate but high quality products. Card adapters are seriously awesome, no need to worry about any sim if you have this product. In overall this is one of the best purchase ... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byIngravitat on 10/22/2014

Excellent quality and cheap item.Easy to use and very practical nowadays and necessary. The material of good quality and very well packaged. Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bystorm.lightning on 03/07/2014

Cheap and easy to use, perfectly works with micro SIM card I have tested. It was totally fit for my micro SIM, don't fall out of the frame. I would suggest it for others too. No cons, it is working as expected. It comes with 3 adapters in one package. Good quality, good price, works well, very comfortable ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byGenimi on 03/06/2014

Comfortable and very necessary thing. The product comes with 3 adapters that make you use the sim card in the micro nano sim or standard sim to micro sim the regular. Very useful, inexpensive and effective. No complaints. I often change my phone and I do not have to worry that you need to buy a standard,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byquants on 02/18/2014

I am very happy with the quality of the product, specially at this price. Fit the sim cards very well and make switching cards much easier. So now I can put the sim card into my phone and my iPad any time I want. This saves me big money since now two devices can share one plan. Some investment for large ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMichael74Rus on 01/31/2014

Adapters for all types of SIM cards in mobile phones. Conveniently packaged - will not be lost. Easy to use. For those who often change SIM cards in mobile phones these adapters are very useful devices. No substrate adapters have to SIM card does not fall through the adapter. No pins to eject SIM. Good ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bymikeldo090 on 01/14/2014

These adpaters fit perfectly with my nano SIM The back of the package explains how to use these adapters even if it's easy to understand how it works. I needed it when I sent my iphone to Apple. And now I gave the nano SIM -> standard SIM adpater to my sister who uses a 3GS waiting for her 5C. Good ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byorceman on 01/08/2014

- Con los 3 adaptadores cubres todas las necesidades de compatibilidad. - El precio es muy competitivo. - Una membrana de plástico cubre el hueco del adaptador para que la SIM no se salga. Viene muy bien sobre todo en modelos de movil donde la SIM entra a presión. - La membrana de plástico ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrazuan on 11/26/2013

works like a charm, it's cheap, what else can I say. If you think you need it then I encourage you to buy it. You won't find anything cheaper plus you know that you can use your sim card with other phones that don't have a nano sim card Nothing. It does what is supposed to do so I really don't have anything ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byInfreQ87 on 11/25/2013

Nice little tool to place smaller SIM to bigger slot. It does what is should be. Without SIM card it feels like you can break it, if you need to bend it. With SIM card the whole thing is little bit thick so it's hard to place it to the SIM card slot. Thats why I need to reduce the one star from the '... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections