DX » Community » Reviews » Nano SIM Card to Micro / Standard SIM Card Adapter Set for Iphone 4 / 4S / 5 - Black
Customer’s impression:
good excellent nice Useful None
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byelegantking on 02/10/2015

Pros: good quality, affordable, useful, fits perfectly. Cons: nothing to complaint about at the moment. Recommendation: If you are looking for SIM adapters, this is a nice and good product.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byRuboSay on 02/09/2015

This is one of those items that nobody remembers to buy, until you have to change your SIM Card to another phone and... Oooops! Different size. SIM Card, Micro SIM Card, Nano SIM Card... In fact, they're all the same. What differs is the size. Oh-Oh... What do I do now? For almost nothing, I got... Read more

Impression:good,handy,versatile;

0 0 0

• posted byGarenyondem on 02/03/2015

Pros: cheap, works, easy to insert and eject, feels long lasting Cons: nothing to complain about............

Impression:excellent,nice,Works Well;

0 0 0

• posted byliquidearth on 02/02/2015

Awesome for for the price

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bytf245 on 12/26/2014

Very useful thing for it's price.

0 0 0

• posted byjmscf73 on 12/03/2014

Pros: Works like a charm. Helps smaller sim cards fit in older phones. Cons: Looks fragile.

Impression:Pretty good deal;

0 0 0

• posted bymaalutki on 12/03/2014

These are fantastic! They are smooth and slim enough to insert and (more importantly) remove easily from phones. The also hold the SIM Card firmly in place. Works like a charm. I often switch between my nano sim to my micro sim phone and have had no issues. Perfect for people who like to test or... Read more

Thank you for the product! I recommend IT! Thank you for the product! I recommend IT!

Impression:excellent,nice,Works Well;

0 0 1

• posted byjthy168 on 11/04/2014

Fits in the phone perfectly. All sizes meet specifications of all types of SIm's. Good product for the cheap price. Definetly would buy again.

Impression:Good product!;

0 0 0

• posted byprofjavgonzalez on 10/27/2014

EXCELENTE PRODUCTO PARA ADAPTAR NANO Y SIM CARD DE CUALQUIER SMARTPHONE, ESPECIALMENTE IPHONE. SE AJUSTA FÁCILMENTE A SLOT DE LA SIM CARD SIN CAUSAR PROBLEMAS NI DAÑOS DE NINGÚN TIPO. LO RECOMIENDO ALTAMENTE. NO DUDEN EN COMPRARLO A TRAVÉS DE DEALEXTREME. PUEDES USARLO EN CUALQUIER TELÉFONO JUSTO... Read more

EXCELLENTE EXCELLENTE

Impression:Recomended;

0 0 0

• posted byvenkat1601 on 10/23/2014

Pros : it has the pin for iphone and sim card adapter. It has micro, nano and standard SIM card adapter. They selling in a cheapest rate but high quality products. Card adapters are seriously awesome, no need to worry about any sim if you have this product. In overall this is one of the best i No... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections