DX » Community » Reviews » Nano SIM Card to Micro / Standard SIM Card Adapter Set for Iphone 4 / 4S / 5 - Black
Customer’s impression:
good excellent nice Useful None
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhrigteri on 06/13/2015

Pros: this set offers a solution for all sizes sim cards needs Cons: it is very fragile, the plastic is very soft and feels like it can easily break Bottomline: if you have a iPhone 6 sized nano sim and you want to use your simcard in an earlier iPhone 4/5 or Android phone, then this adapter set... Read more

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byvaliattiprf on 06/08/2015

The item is practical, useful, low price and high quality. I recommend this item and the seller to all!!

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byBigOwl on 06/03/2015

good price, not too long for the shipping. I'm very satisfied

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byflown on 04/26/2015

I got the Hmotzr.bdkti it -mtaim and works well.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bymsurmeli on 04/21/2015

dealextreme Thank you. new and strong and useful products . Globally and trusted sites. free shipping unbeliable

Impression:my impressions is;

0 0 0

• posted bypfeerick on 04/13/2015

Pros: Perfect for when you have to put that Nano SIM sized SIM card in a phone that only accepts a full-sized card. Cons: Is a bit flimsy, and hard to get out of some phones. Is to be expect though. Bottomline: If you travel, or need to be able to swap SIM cards between phones, you need one of it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytomasvlasak on 04/11/2015

I change phone very often so I absolutely need this adapter, because nowadays there are more standard size of sim.

0 0 0

• posted byAlekseirubin on 04/05/2015

Буквально за неделю как пришла посылка, возникла необходимость в такой штуке. Купил в магазине за 200 рублей, с этого сайта пришла абсолютно такая же, только в 5 раз дешевле. Заказывайте, когда нибудь пригодится

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted bydelcosta on 03/23/2015

Excellent kit for travelers who buys prepaid cards around the world instead wasting money with roaming. Good quality and easy to use. The sim card adapter is a bit flexible and it's good for twisted iPhones adapters. I suggest to keep 3 of this if you travel a lot.

Impression:good,excellent,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byjordi.ferrer on 03/14/2015

Pros: Very cheap, useful, fair quality. Cons: none Excellent product for its price.

Impression:good,excellent;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: