DX » Community » Reviews » Nano SIM Card to Micro / Standard SIM Card Adapter Set for Iphone 4 / 4S / 5 - Black
Customer’s impression:
good excellent nice Useful None
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalarau on 07/28/2015

I received the package in 14 days, everything is ok

Everything is ok

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byTransCanada on 07/20/2015

The deal on this product cannot be beat. Great to have on hand when needed switching phones/carriers that support different SIM cards.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bycrisgoet on 07/09/2015

Pros: sizes are compliant to standard (but not thickness, check cons below), no problems fitting different cards in the pieces of the kit, little adhesive under the transparent windows keeps card in place, doesn't let it fall to the ground while installing, already comes with a handy SIM eject -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfabu on 07/04/2015

If you use different phones this usefull helpers are best for you. On one side they have a plastic who fits the card inside the adapter.

0 0 0

• posted byhrigteri on 06/13/2015

Pros: this set offers a solution for all sizes sim cards needs Cons: it is very fragile, the plastic is very soft and feels like it can easily break Bottomline: if you have a iPhone 6 sized nano sim and you want to use your simcard in an earlier iPhone 4/5 or Android phone, then this adapter set... Read more

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byvaliattiprf on 06/08/2015

The item is practical, useful, low price and high quality. I recommend this item and the seller to all!!

0 0 0

• posted byBigOwl on 06/03/2015

good price, not too long for the shipping. I'm very satisfied

0 0 0

• posted byflown on 04/26/2015

I got the Hmotzr.bdkti it -mtaim and works well.

0 0 0

• posted bymsurmeli on 04/21/2015

dealextreme Thank you. new and strong and useful products . Globally and trusted sites. free shipping unbeliable

Impression:my impressions is;

0 0 0

• posted bypfeerick on 04/13/2015

Pros: Perfect for when you have to put that Nano SIM sized SIM card in a phone that only accepts a full-sized card. Cons: Is a bit flimsy, and hard to get out of some phones. Is to be expect though. Bottomline: If you travel, or need to be able to swap SIM cards between phones, you need one of it... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere