DX » Community » Reviews » Nano SIM Card to Micro / Standard SIM Card Adapter Set for Iphone 4 / 4S / 5 - Black
  • 5 star 12 ( 92% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGenimi on 03/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Comfortable and very necessary thing. The product comes with 3 adapters that make you use the sim card in the micro nano sim or standard sim to micro sim the regular. Very useful, inexpensive and effective. Cons:No complaints. OtherThoughts:I often change my pho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfietstoeter on 10/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It does what it has to do, fits perfectly. I used my macro sim for my iphone 4s in the micro sim adapter to activate my old iphone 3gs after a fresh install. So easy. Good price also. Almost exactly the same product in the Netherlands cost about ten times more... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDjMK2 on 09/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good buy, all of iPhone users have too get one because when you crack your screen and give it to repair you'l need this :) You have all of the adapters for all of Iphone's wean you want to put you SIM into some another phone :) Cons:The package is very nice... Read more

It's like this :)
    0 0
  • posted byonildo on 06/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Adapter Micro/Nano SIM card comes with 3 adapters that make you use the sim card in the micro nano sim or normal sim to micro sim the regular. -------------------------------- Good Adapter Micro/Nano SIM card -------------------------------- Good Adapter Micro... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeorgeman on 06/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:* Veeeery nice and cheap, they do what they are supposed to do * Nice package * The SIM card does not "fall through" because the "hole" is covered by a very thin layer of plastic. * They look really shiny and pro Cons:* As they are small, the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythegianny on 05/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's black in colour... Actually, nothing special about this item, in my opinion... It works well and is thin enough for any micro-sim phones around. Worth your every cent. It's soft but strong. Cons:Not sure if being soft is a disadvantage. Looks okay and doesn... Read more

Sim Adapters for iPhone 4/4s/5 Sim Adapters for iPhone 4/4s/5
    0 0
  • posted bygostskull on 05/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:so although this is a pretty cheap and flimsy product, it works extreamly well. you don't need an expensive one. with an invisible backing it makes it great. my phone has problems and i carry another iphone around just in-case. so with this i can just switch b... Read more

nano/micro adapter1 adapter 2
    0 0
  • posted byadibg1992 on 04/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very cheap adapter for sim card which can be bought with free shiping.it has two standart sim adapters and one micro sim card. it shipped really fast.faster then i expected.and all i ordered Cons:i cant say nothing bad about it OtherThoughts:its made from plas... Read more

precision work precision work 1 precision work 2 precision work 3 precision work 4 Precision work
    0 0
  • posted bymaryzacha on 04/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:All right. The product comes with 3 adapters that make you use the sim card in the micro nano sim or normal sim to micro sim the regular. Very useful, inexpensive and effective. Cons:None. fully meets the function for which it is purchased. OtherThoughts:None. The product... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymauniaco2708 on 04/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Actually, nothing special about this item, in my opinion... It works well and is thin enough for any micro-sim phones around. It's soft but strong. Nice product. Cons:No cons. Looks okay and doesn't break. OtherThoughts:There was a slight amount of difficulty in inserti... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections