Wish
DX » Community » Reviews » Nano SIM Card to Micro / Standard SIM Card Adapters for IPHONE - Black
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Useful nice Easy to use
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by197978 on 12/30/2017

Impression:good iteam;

very good

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydaniel10ap on 05/17/2017

Impression:good;

Muito bom, conforme as especificações, só demorou um pouco para chegar.

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bybshsmith on 03/09/2016

Impression:excellent;

Pros: Cheap; Quite rigid; My nano SIM card in the SIM adapter/frame works & is recognized by my old Sony Ericsson K550i.. Cons: Had some difficulties installing the adapter with my nano SIM card in my K550i, as the nano SIM card tends to fall out of the adapter's frame quite easily.. Although the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9654456 on 01/06/2016

Impression:good,nice;

Good price, quite straightforward to use. The finishing could be better, but you get what you pay for. Overall I am satisfied with it.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byfabu on 07/04/2015

If you use different phones this usefull helpers are best for you. On one side they have a plastic who fits the card inside the adapter.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byhrigteri on 06/13/2015

Impression:Useful;

Pros: this set offers a solution for all sizes sim cards needs Cons: it is very fragile, the plastic is very soft and feels like it can easily break Bottomline: if you have a iPhone 6 sized nano sim and you want to use your simcard in an earlier iPhone 4/5 or Android phone, then this adapter set... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byAlekseirubin on 04/05/2015

Impression:nice;

Буквально за неделю как пришла посылка, возникла необходимость в такой штуке. Купил в магазине за 200 рублей, с этого сайта пришла абсолютно такая же, только в 5 раз дешевле. Заказывайте, когда нибудь пригодится

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byelegantking on 02/10/2015

Pros: good quality, affordable, useful, fits perfectly. Cons: nothing to complaint about at the moment. Recommendation: If you are looking for SIM adapters, this is a nice and good product.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byRuboSay on 02/09/2015

Impression:good,handy,versatile;

This is one of those items that nobody remembers to buy, until you have to change your SIM Card to another phone and... Oooops! Different size. SIM Card, Micro SIM Card, Nano SIM Card... In fact, they're all the same. What differs is the size. Oh-Oh... What do I do now? For almost nothing, I got... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byjmscf73 on 12/03/2014

Impression:Pretty good deal;

Pros: Works like a charm. Helps smaller sim cards fit in older phones. Cons: Looks fragile.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere