Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFingh on 04/07/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Nice compact size, which isn't as ugly as another model. Colourful buttons. Works on some old TVs. Seems to work as well as, but is much cheaper than, brand name versions. Cons:Like the others I tried, this doesn't seem to work on any LCD or plasma televisions,... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydrmanju on 01/06/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Very good value for money this is more powerful than my orginal bush lcd tv remote which I bought from Argos. With Bush remote you have to point straight to the tv where as this little remote works on more wide angle Cons:programming for the ist time was little tricky...... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDanielcho on 10/03/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Very good product.Easy to use, well built - the buttons are handy, the range is quite good for such a product. The plastics doesn't look bulky and the overall quality seems to be more than acceptable. Cons:Nothing yet OtherThoughts:Please remove the 500 character... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGeorgeBushg9 on 09/07/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Very good remote control.You can use it at about 8 meters from your tv like a big remote control.The price is very good and the build quality is better than i expect!ALSO IT TI SO EASY TO USE Cons:Small so you may miss it all the time.You cant do many thing only... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections