DX » Community » Reviews » Waterproof 1-Meter 30-LED 4.5W Light Strip - White (DC 12V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjumpmanz on 02/11/2012

- simple to use - plug and play - excellent brightness - the double sided tape could be stronger. use it to stick to my rear bumper but added in super glue to make it permanent in case it drop off. - no other complains - brought 2 strip to lighten up the rear for use with SKU 50508 - brightness was good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCH33ZEBURG3R on 06/02/2011

Very bright Nice and Flexible Good Quality Can be Split to Make Separate Lighting Waterproof I guess the wires could have some kind of connectors on them for the people who don't have a Soldering Iron handy. But really that's just being Picky, i could also say they need switch on them too.but seriously ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytroopie on 05/11/2011

Easy to use handy length price is great waterproof is a bonus! Wires should be longer ... for us that want to use it as a GP light outside when camping. like the others say.. make it easier to join velcro on the back or being able to purchase suitable strips would top this off!! you cant go wrong and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFrankblack67 on 05/09/2011

-Simple design -well made -plenty of uses, in the garden, in the kitchen, in your car, etc -should have been made so you can join to another strip without soldering, etc -when delivered it was rolled up so if you are thinking of sticking to a straight surface you must straighten out for a while so it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyomgui on 04/14/2011

- I've compared it to the SKU.10136. The price is half here and but the ligthness seems to be the same. - 1m strip can be cut each 3 LEDs and they are evenly spaced (not like the SKU.10136). - I've think that LEDs price is too high again and could be lower. - You need a separate DC 12V power. - The light ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byManutara on 05/31/2010

Good price, the same price as a 30 led MR16 (in my country) and the light quality is spectacular. You can cut it in order to have “mini stripes”. Comes with a self adhesive surface (3M) You need to find a decent 12 DC adaptor. This could be difficult because this strip does not have connectors. Because ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by100nx on 04/12/2010

- Cheap in comparisation to it's length (here in Holland you pay 20 EURO for 60cm) This LED lightstrip is 1 meter for only 13 EURO. - Good waterproof construction. - You can shorten it every 3 led's. - Solid, it feels durable and strong. - A lot of light! I can illuminate my room (about 3 by 5 meters)... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections