DX » Community » Reviews » Waterproof 1-Meter 30-LED 4.5W Light Strip - White (DC 12V)
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjumpmanz on 02/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- simple to use - plug and play - excellent brightness Cons:- the double sided tape could be stronger. use it to stick to my rear bumper but added in super glue to make it permanent in case it drop off. - no other complains OtherThoughts:- brought 2 strip to l... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCH33ZEBURG3R on 06/02/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very bright Nice and Flexible Good Quality Can be Split to Make Separate Lighting Waterproof Cons:I guess the wires could have some kind of connectors on them for the people who don't have a Soldering Iron handy. But really that's just being Picky, i could also say they n... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytroopie on 05/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to use handy length price is great waterproof is a bonus! Cons:Wires should be longer ... for us that want to use it as a GP light outside when camping. like the others say.. make it easier to join OtherThoughts:velcro on the back or being able to purchase suitable... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFrankblack67 on 05/09/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Simple design -well made -plenty of uses, in the garden, in the kitchen, in your car, etc Cons:-should have been made so you can join to another strip without soldering, etc -when delivered it was rolled up so if you are thinking of sticking to a straight surface you m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyomgui on 04/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- I've compared it to the SKU.10136. The price is half here and but the ligthness seems to be the same. - 1m strip can be cut each 3 LEDs and they are evenly spaced (not like the SKU.10136). Cons:- I've think that LEDs price is too high again and could be lower.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byManutara on 05/31/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good price, the same price as a 30 led MR16 (in my country) and the light quality is spectacular. You can cut it in order to have “mini stripes”. Comes with a self adhesive surface (3M) Cons:You need to find a decent 12 DC adaptor. This could be difficult becaus... Read more

0 0
  • posted by100nx on 04/12/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Cheap in comparisation to it's length (here in Holland you pay 20 EURO for 60cm) This LED lightstrip is 1 meter for only 13 EURO. - Good waterproof construction. - You can shorten it every 3 led's. - Solid, it feels durable and strong. - A lot of light! I ca... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections