- simple to use
- plug and play
- excellent brightness - the double sided tape could be stronger. use it to stick to my rear bumper but added in super glue to make it permanent in case it drop off.
- no other complains - brought 2 strip to lighten up the rear for use with SKU 50508
- brightness was good enough to light up the rear when reversing
- install ... Read more
Nice and Flexible
Can be Split to Make Separate Lighting
Waterproof I guess the wires could have some kind of connectors on them for the people who don't have a Soldering Iron handy.
But really that's just being Picky, i could also say they need switch on them too.but seriously i don't see any Cons with these. These are Great ... Read more
Easy to use
price is great waterproof is a bonus! Wires should be longer ... for us that want to use it as a GP light outside when camping.
like the others say.. make it easier to join velcro on the back or being able to purchase suitable strips would top this off!! you cant go wrong and a little bit of playing adapts it to what you need.... Read more
-plenty of uses, in the garden, in the kitchen, in your car, etc -should have been made so you can join to another strip without soldering, etc
-when delivered it was rolled up so if you are thinking of sticking to a straight surface you must straighten out for a while so it doesn't automatically bend back to memory. i will ... Read more
- I've compared it to the SKU.10136.
The price is half here and but the ligthness seems to be the same.
- 1m strip can be cut each 3 LEDs and they are evenly spaced (not like the SKU.10136). - I've think that LEDs price is too high again and could be lower.
- You need a separate DC 12V power.
- The light has a little blue-violet component, not a perfec ... Read more
Good price, the same price as a 30 led MR16 (in my country) and the light quality is spectacular.
You can cut it in order to have “mini stripes”.
Comes with a self adhesive surface (3M) You need to find a decent 12 DC adaptor. This could be difficult because this strip does not have connectors. Because of that, you need to cut and solder some wires.... Read more
- Cheap in comparisation to it's length (here in Holland you pay 20 EURO for 60cm) This LED lightstrip is 1 meter for only 13 EURO. - Good waterproof construction. - You can shorten it every 3 led's. - Solid, it feels durable and strong. - A lot of light! I can illuminate my room (about 3 by 5 meters) when I hold the lightstrip against the ceiling).... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.