DX » Community » Reviews » DIY-SQ-5 Intelligence Assembly Small Pistol Toys - Black (5 PCS)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySchwanzig on 02/14/2014

*They are so small and even "cute" that you'll love to have one or two around, just to lock and dry-fire the pistol (the slide doesn't have a return spring, so it's funny to dry fire the pistol with the slide back, to see it return to the normal position) *They are powerful enough to pierce toilet paper but nothing more, so it's quite safe ... Read more

Inner working Explanation + improvements
    0 0
  • posted byJohnPrice on 07/06/2013

Really cool little model, I love this type of miniature DIY product. No pieces were missing, includes everything you need to assemble the model. You might need a blade to cut the pieces and separate them, but it all snaps together, no glue required. Great deal, only 50 cents per kit, I'm thinking about buying a few more to keep in storage. There are ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycazna52 on 03/19/2013

These are great little guns. More powerful than you would expect and great fun. I handed out a bunch in my office and we have been having a ball. About half of the kits were missing a piece. It was the same piece on each kit and it looks as though it has fallen off the sprue prior to packaging. Even though we could only put together about half of the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGhlargh on 12/04/2012

These are very well made for the price of 50c each, the parts generally fit well, 3 out of 4 were easy to put together, the 4th needed some alteration to one plastic peg on the trigger. They are much more powerful than you would expect. There is nothing holding the plastic balls in the gun, you can not aim it downwards to fire. The moldings are slightly ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections