DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Mini Bluetooth CSR 4.0 USB Dongle Adapter - Black + Golden
Customer’s impression:
Great! This product has already received.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywoodlegas on 11/11/2014

Pros: - Plug it in and wait for drivers to install on Windows 7 64-bit - No need for the CD that comes with it. Cons: - None so far. Read more

Impression:Great!;

0 0 0

• posted byedupteles on 09/24/2014

This product has already received. Read more

Impression:This product has already received.;

0 0 0

• posted byRichardanz on 07/02/2014

I know very little about bluetooth devices. I plugged in my Win7 machine and the fun started. I installed the Harmony from the mini CD. I managed to get my tablet linked after a comedy of errors which the Harmony help files greatly assisted in resolving. I did need to re-boot to settle everything, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShishos on 06/02/2014

Working well. Easy to install. I'm quite sure i didn't install any drivers (using win7) Very small. Reasonable price. Didn't see anything. I'm not quite sure where is the performance bottleneck but the speed isn't too fast. I mainly use it for transferring data between my smartphone and my Desktop. I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byErroneuz on 03/16/2014

Installs without any problems, also in newer Windows versions like 8 and 8.1. Works like advertised, is a great BT4.0 adapter. It's sticks out a bit more, then many other adapters. A bit more expensive, then other adapters. BlueSoleil might be needed, for proper performance, if using Windows 7, but that'... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bylogifin on 03/05/2014

Comes with drivers. Supports Stereo bluetooth sound. Could be little more "inside" of laptop. Hard to find drivers if you lost the CD what is inside the package. Software looks little old and hard to use, but you can use windows own bluetooth settings. Driver CD is littlebit hidden inside the ... Read more

Adapter in Laptop USB Size comparison

0 0 0

• posted bySirio on 02/13/2014

Good product. Work well in all my house. Easy to install, just plug it in a USB port. Quickly recognised by Windows XP. Work better with the generic drivers of windows. Don't install the drivers given in the CD. There are too heavy. 123Mo !!!! I have take it to remote my computer with a smart-phone. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykinezo on 12/11/2013

This unit is quite reasonably priced. Not the cheapest, but well worth it to know that it works. The main reason I bought it was for use with a Raspberry Pi. I'm happy to report that it indeed does work with an RPi. I'll be buying a couple more! The only really negative thing I can think of is a little ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byHorringan on 11/16/2013

Unbelievably small. Very good price. Worked great with my desktop PC on both Windows 7 x64 and Ubuntu Linux 12.04 x86. The drivers were automatically detected and installed. Couldn't make it work with my Windows 7 x86 Samsung laptop. It can't autodetect the drivers and I couldn't find any on the Internet.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byinscythe on 05/27/2013

- Easy installation - Good range - Stable connection - Good sound quality Not really a problem with the device itself, but I have to use the bundled BlueSoleil to get the best performance out of it. The Windows 7 default Bluetooth drivers and device manager are not reliable enough. Even though the signal ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections