DX » Community » Reviews » 8-Pin Lightning USB Charging Data Cable for Iphone 5 - White (1m)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeampudia on 12/27/2012

It's cheap, and looks perfect, and works only if your iphone 5 is not full empty. Connects easy to the iphone 5, not tested on a new Ipad. If your iphone5 is full empty doesn't work. It's not enable to switch on the iphone, you need to have an original one. If you connect to a AC ,it gets hot as hell. (using an original apple AC connector). For the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byafmargetts on 12/16/2012

Liked the 'no tangle ribbon tape type' of cable, far superior construction than other 'Made in China' "lightning cable" cable my mate bought locally in NZ. I can think of no "Cons" for this item, I have yet to be disappointed with any item purchased from Dealextreme during my first year of business with them. Delivery took slightly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byantonbe on 11/28/2012

- Cheap lightning cable, far less expensive than the original from Apple - Work all the way with my iPhone 5 - Quality seems fine - Packaging is good - Fits in any standard USB adapter (from Apple or DX) - Fits in my Laptop - Of course not as beautiful as the original charging/data cable from Apple, the color is broken white and the cable it self is ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections