DX » Community » Reviews » Car Cigarette Power Charging Adapter + USB Sync Data Charging Lightning Cable for Iphone 5 - White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byswecivic on 04/02/2013

Cheep and nice looking charger for your iPhone 5, looks like the real thing but dosnt cost as much. Sometimes my iPhone 5 doesn't recognize it as a charger but it's not a big problem you just unplug it and put it back in. Sometimes I have also noticed that the charger gets hot. The red ligt is a bit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byraymosko on 01/16/2013

It Works as intended! I use this cable for everything from charging my phone to syncing to playing music in my car via the USB. This does almost everything. It is a great purchase compared to paring $20.00 from apple for a "Genuine" Lightning Cable. The major con is the size of the tip. It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhebertovich on 12/29/2012

works just like apples none could be a bit cheaper none 500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters500 characters5... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytorbjornlilja on 12/27/2012

I uses this solely for charging my iPhone 5 in the car, and it almost every time works fine. The finish of the charger is excellent, and it looks fine in the car. Sometimes the iPhone doesn't recognize it as a charger. This happens maybe 1 time out of 10 - 20 times. Be observant about this, then it's ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byManAtWork on 12/26/2012

The material is sturdy and should be able to last. Tested it for charging and backup not sure whether able to restore or not. not reversible, though it could from the picture so need to marked it the side that face up. hope it could be cheaper and bundled with the normal USB charging power adapter. the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylippie on 12/18/2012

Looks like original lightning cable. Can sync data and charge the iPhone. Fully functional. Build quality is good. The casing for the lightning connector is wider and longer than the original one. Those using phone cover with smaller hole for lightning port have to be aware. It's also shorter than what ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywafflybean on 12/17/2012

-It charges my iphone 5. I've only tested the cord in my lighter socket, I haven't tried to transfer data to my PC, and I never will. -The lightning plug fits nicely. I have another company's replica lightning plug that doesn't feel as nice when connecting. -The lighter socket plug is very small, and ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDokeS on 12/05/2012

The cable usually works for both charging and syncing my iphone5. The car power adaptor works well, and is rated for 1A. Looks reasonably sturdy. Price is far better than original vendor's cables. The cable doesn't always get recognized by the phone as a charger. The phone thinks it's a USB only connection.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysbyers77 on 11/28/2012

Lightning cable works perfectly for both charging and USB syncing in both orientations. I was worried I might fry my new iPhone 5 with an unknown cable but it works flawlessly. Included charger also works perfectly for charging the phone with the included cable. Very bright red LED on the charger. Could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDudu99 on 11/28/2012

Very good quality product at a very very good price. Perfect for the new Ipad 4th gen and the Ipad mini. I recommend the product tO use the ipad in your car. Delivered in time and in a small packet. It is always a joy to receive deal extreme products. The quality of the cable is the same as the belkin ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections