DX » Community » Reviews » Film Camera Shutter Release Cable for Fuji X100 / X10 / X-Pro1 - Black + Silver (40cm)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
exellent Good Shutter Release Cable
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVslav2011 on 08/07/2014

Pros: easy to use, inexpensive, fast shippment Contra: no way, it is so simple and so cheap device you cannot find any for sucha money just got it today didn't check yet but first impression is pretty okay. Suits my Canonet perfectly. Happy with fix screw for holding shutter open! don't need to hold it by fingers if you have real long enough shutter ... Read more

suits my Canonet perfectly

Impression:exellent;

0 0
  • posted bylucianoBRA on 08/06/2014

Works on my Konica T3 35mm Camera. The quality is not so good, but for less than U$5,00 it's a good buy. If you like night shots and you have a vintage camera this cable will do the trick. Read more

Impression:Good Shutter Release Cable;

0 0
  • posted byvldxacc on 06/28/2014

It's a good old fashioned shutter release cable, no electronics to go bad. Twist the dial to put it in lock mode, press the plunger to click the shutter button, and press the dial to let go of the shutter button. The plastic keeps it light weight. Price is acceptable. The action feels a little scratchy. It's flexible but it always wants to whip itself ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymikimimi on 09/10/2013

This is a great product. I've waited for a long time to get this because I love night photography and also film photography, so I really needed this thing to help me do bulb shots. It fits perfectly Yasica Electro 35 GTN. I've also tried it on some other camera such as Yasica Minister-D (works pretty fine on that one, but not that perfectly). Tried ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections