DX » Community » Reviews » Super Mini Bluetooth 2.0 Adapter Dongle (Vista Compatible)
  • 5 star 13 ( 54% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 4% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykHaotic13 on 01/02/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:There are number of positive sides: First of all It is really small thus fits perfect on my laptop. I can carry my pc in the bag without removing without any worries Secondly, there are small carvings making easy to remove it Cons:The software is bad. It had s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypyro329 on 02/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its really small, works as promised, and can be removed easyly even though it is really small. nice black look, will match most notebooks. native windows bluetooth support for vista. Although that has limitid features, I advice downloading a full version of bl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKum529 on 01/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Conclusive plus is the price. Cons:From minuses it is the price it would be desirable free of charge)))) It certainly a joke OtherThoughts:* Very small Bluetooth adapter. At all doesn't disturb work. * A range it is healthy - any problems with it. * It worked with all p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshastalore on 01/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I use it primarily to connect with my G-sat BT-359 GPS Receiver. And in that role, it performs wonderfully. Combined with "Google Maps With GPS Tracker" (freeware) my laptop now functions, as needed, as a highly accurate, full-size GPS navigator. Cons:The supp... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfreekyboy88 on 11/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:nice item, works perfect verry durable and useful. the item is plug and play and works on XP Vista and Win7. it was not nessesary to install any drivers. it was plug and play Cons:the packiging was broken when i recieved it. but the item was not broken. the ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted byallangood on 10/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very tiny and easy to install and use. Just plug and play. They comes with installation CD, but not needed under windows 7 and Linux (3.x). Cons:No cons. Maybe lower price? For free! :D OtherThoughts:Tested with android smartphones, a bluetooth speaker and pc-to-pc. Every... Read more

0 0
  • posted byprvv1234 on 03/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:*Very small Bluetooth dongle. You can lose it easily - so keep it in a box or something. *The range of this is great - no problems with that. *It worked with all phones and devices i tried with it. *The price is great - in stores this cost over 10$ ( in my cou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byevafan on 09/04/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Installs flawlessly working in minutes. And inseconds once installed. Good reception I could get 40 ft away before reception cut out You can leave it in the laptop as it does not stick out much. The rounded shape keeps it from getting caught on stuff. Looks cool Cheap C... Read more

0 0
  • posted byachatina on 04/21/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a gadget that can be carry everywhere because very little. It works very good and is really vista compatible. It has a good power of trasmission and it can be used to transmit in a normal house. It arrived in a little time in a good and resistent package. Cons:S... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybslman on 02/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very small, it can be carried around everywhere. He is not sticking out of the laptop, so that it can not accidentally hurt and broken. You can never remove it from the usb connector! Work all the functions I needed, with no problems connected to phones and ot... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections