DX » Community » Reviews » Super Mini Bluetooth 2.0 Adapter Dongle (Vista Compatible)
Customer’s impression:
Very good stuff dx thanks Exelente PRODUTO its very useful.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLuisC1 on 05/28/2015

Pros:Produto excelente, fácil utilização, super compacto e discreto Contra: Nada

Impression:Very good stuff,Exelente PRODUTO;

0 0 0

• posted byelabedo on 05/27/2015

Pros: Bluetooth dongle that works excellent, easy to set up, small, cheap Cons: None Other: I recommend it and I would buy it again

Impression:Very good stuff,dx thanks,its very useful.;

0 0 0

• posted byReggieSenal on 05/22/2015

it got a burning smell after using it for several times. using to pair with a ps3 controller and raspberry pi 2. it might be very cheap but dont be fooled, its a piece of crap. worst, it took 3 weeks to get delivered.

Impression:dx thanks;

1 0 0

• posted byDbox01 on 05/04/2015

Pros:At first it was very hard to set up but then i realized it came with a installation CD so thats on me.Other than that the product is very useful and has many uses such as connecting to wireless speakers and mice and keyboards so very very useful. Cons: The only one is that i wish that i the... Read more

Impression:its very useful.;

0 0 0

• posted by9366830 on 04/23/2015

edebilirsiniz. Ürün iadesi şu şartlarda kabul edilemez; Ürün kullanılmışsa, Ürün hasar görmüşse, Ürünle birlikte gönderilen fatura, garanti belgesi ve aksesuarlar iade edilmemişse, Ürün ambalajı ve orjinal kutusu yoksa veya hasar görmüş, yıpranmış, çizilmiş, üzerine bant yapıştırılmış veya... Read more

Impression:dx thanks;

0 0 0

• posted byevandroemir on 11/12/2014

It is a very good stuff, well constructed and small bluetooth 2.0 Adapter Dongle. I've already bought another from another brand and it was very bad. This one is very good. I recommed it to everybody. The price is incredible!

Very good and cheap stuff Very good and cheap stuff Very good and cheap stuff Very good and cheap stuff

Impression:Very good stuff;

0 0 0

• posted bykHaotic13 on 01/02/2014

There are number of positive sides: First of all It is really small thus fits perfect on my laptop. I can carry my pc in the bag without removing without any worries Secondly, there are small carvings making easy to remove it The software is bad. It had some troubles on my Win XP but on Win7 we I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymauroxj on 07/15/2013

This item is really well made and it is usefull when you need a bluetooth working.. really small.. cheap.. what else could you ask? The come ready for windows 7 now... I have found no cons at all regarding this item.. the only con is to have to write too much in order for this review to be :P you... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypyro329 on 02/12/2013

Its really small, works as promised, and can be removed easyly even though it is really small. nice black look, will match most notebooks. native windows bluetooth support for vista. Although that has limitid features, I advice downloading a full version of bluesoleil using bittorrent or similar.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKum529 on 01/08/2013

Conclusive plus is the price. From minuses it is the price it would be desirable free of charge)))) It certainly a joke * Very small Bluetooth adapter. At all doesn't disturb work. * A range it is healthy - any problems with it. * It worked with all phones and devices, I tried with it. * The is -... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere