DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire WF-501B 250-Lumen LED Flashlight w/ Cree R2-WC - Black (1*18650/2*CR123A)
Customer’s impression:
Not great but cheap Good flashlight for the money. Good fashlight
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlphaSigma on 03/10/2015

Gives a good light, is well built, and lasts for a long time. Unfortunately the on/off button was partially broken/loose. I have to press it several times before it turns on properly, and if it touches anything the light will flicker.

Impression:Not great, but cheap;

0 0 0

• posted bynofeller on 02/27/2015

Very good flashlight, had it almost a year and still works perfectly.

Impression:Good flashlight for the money.;

0 0 0

• posted byChuzopou on 12/27/2014

Pros: Light is very good and it is very manageable Cons: Maybe I had bad luck, because my fashlight came with a problem in the battery contact, I needed to put a object to make contact between battery and contact, because it cannot do it.

Impression:Good fashlight;

0 0 0

• posted bytrsteep on 07/01/2014

Flashlight give brightly light Powered by batteries 18650 Some waterproof Well kept in hand Flashlight has a good design No brightness adjustment mode Flashlight shining very brightly at work is heated, but not much, which means that a well-designed heatsink. Flashlight works well, but in full it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRangerRandP on 02/10/2014

Good solid white even beam. Preforms just as well as the Streamlight DS and at 1/5th the price. Very compact loves the batteries. And runtime is suitabe given the amount of light. Solid build quality has taken a good amount of punishment Back switch is a little iffy and likes to back out, but an... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalex7456 on 11/19/2013

On/off ONLY. Amazing. A lot of flashlights on DX is a 5-mode annoying setup. Who needs Strobe and SOS mode, we have cellphones now. hehe. Very bright for the price. I enjoy it, the battery efficiency is great. No cons, I love it. There should be more simple on/off flashlights like this. No one me... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykiwibrian on 10/18/2013

Great wee torch. I use two of these with aspheric lenses http://dx.com/p/5297 as spotlighting light on my rifle. They have a long run time, are light weight and a great spot with the aspherics. I can read cattle ear tags through the scope at 250m with ease. Can't think of any. They are simply off... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysaito101 on 10/17/2013

- Very bright! - Price: it's cheap! - reliable: it's metal and quite sturdy - Easy to use - You can buy Mount Pressure Pad to use with it (sku 1025) - On/off button: I didn't like it, not very good for tactical situations - Doesn't have strobe function - Batteries: not sure if's a Con but CR123A... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymagooxxx on 09/03/2013

Es una linterna de un rendimiento y acabado excelente para el costo de la misma. Posee un led muy potente, es robusta y de un tamaño cómodo. Al día de la fecha, no he podido encontrarle ningún tipo de contra, y la he usado bastante. Other: Es una linterna muy recomendable si y... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDaveMul on 07/25/2013

I must say, for a torch that is only 15cm long, I was so surprised when I switched it on. The power of the light is excellent and by far one of the best torches I have bought. Build quality is excellent, o rings on all joins and finished nicely. Top product. My work colleagues are now wondering I... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere