DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire WF-501B 250-Lumen LED Flashlight w/ Cree R2-WC - Black (1*18650/2*CR123A)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytrsteep on 07/01/2014

Flashlight give brightly light Powered by batteries 18650 Some waterproof Well kept in hand Flashlight has a good design No brightness adjustment mode Flashlight shining very brightly at work is heated, but not much, which means that a well-designed heatsink. Flashlight works well, but in full gloom ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRangerRandP on 02/10/2014

Good solid white even beam. Preforms just as well as the Streamlight DS and at 1/5th the price. Very compact loves the batteries. And runtime is suitabe given the amount of light. Solid build quality has taken a good amount of punishment Back switch is a little iffy and likes to back out, but an easy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalex7456 on 11/19/2013

On/off ONLY. Amazing. A lot of flashlights on DX is a 5-mode annoying setup. Who needs Strobe and SOS mode, we have cellphones now. hehe. Very bright for the price. I enjoy it, the battery efficiency is great. No cons, I love it. There should be more simple on/off flashlights like this. No one believes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykiwibrian on 10/18/2013

Great wee torch. I use two of these with aspheric lenses http://dx.com/p/5297 as spotlighting light on my rifle. They have a long run time, are light weight and a great spot with the aspherics. I can read cattle ear tags through the scope at 250m with ease. Can't think of any. They are simply great. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysaito101 on 10/17/2013

- Very bright! - Price: it's cheap! - reliable: it's metal and quite sturdy - Easy to use - You can buy Mount Pressure Pad to use with it (sku 1025) - On/off button: I didn't like it, not very good for tactical situations - Doesn't have strobe function - Batteries: not sure if's a Con but CR123A here ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymagooxxx on 09/03/2013

Es una linterna de un rendimiento y acabado excelente para el costo de la misma. Posee un led muy potente, es robusta y de un tamaño cómodo. Al día de la fecha, no he podido encontrarle ningún tipo de contra, y la he usado bastante. Other: Es una linterna muy recomendable si lo que ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDaveMul on 07/25/2013

I must say, for a torch that is only 15cm long, I was so surprised when I switched it on. The power of the light is excellent and by far one of the best torches I have bought. Build quality is excellent, o rings on all joins and finished nicely. Top product. My work colleagues are now wondering where ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySMOKEU on 07/01/2013

Has a very bright, narrow beam with moderate flood. It's bright enough to use for hunting small game at up to around 40m at night. Sturdy click on/off push button on the back, with no other modes to cycle through. Front edge of light behind lens is reasonably sharp and can also be used as a weapon. 1... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrokravnikar on 03/01/2013

I use this torch mainly as a rifle flashlight for hunting combined with Superfire Gun Mount Pressure Pad. Low price is unbeatable, it makes pretty good lightbeam up to 100 meters. I like the very compact design. My previous torch was Led Lenser T/ which is much heavier and cumbersome comparing to this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDarkblade48 on 02/21/2013

A good flashlight; small and compact, but don’t let its size fool you, this flashlight is quite bright as it is powered by a Cree R2 LED. The flashlight runs off a single 18650 battery (not tested with 2x CR123A batteries). It is easy to use; just an on/off clicky switch. As with any high powered LED,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections