Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJulyo6 on 04/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its really small, lightweight. tiny and cheap thats the main point of it, a cheap mp3 player to go jogging Cons:No internal memory not a big deal with the cheap sd cards that you can buy here, u cant skip folders thats sucks, cose if u have 10 albums and you w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJulyo6 on 02/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its really small and light weight. I just bought it cose my ipod touch its too heavy to carry while i go jog, its player its just perfect for that. Cons:the earphones are really cheap and sound horrible but if you have a good ones, it sounds really fine for the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMalefucius on 12/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's cheap considering how mp3s players like the ipod shuffle easily cost ten times the price. It's light and plays most song formats too. Clip is convenient for users to hang on their clothes on-the-go (i.e. jogging). Cons:Short battery life; lasts for around 3 hours b... Read more

angle front back of device
    6 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections