DX » Community » Reviews » Professional DIY 15-in-1 Nail Art Brushes Set - White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byknvbergkamp on 01/27/2014

se ven de muy buena calidad, y se manejan facilmente, una gran variedad de accesorios para el decorado de uñas, un tamaño ideal para la comodidad al realizar los decorados se ven algo sencillos, un poco de color los haria lucir mejor, un mejor estuche pero tal vez aumentaria el costo, realmente ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylittlemissjuls on 01/04/2014

Cheap, with a range of brushes. Bought as the first foray into nail art/design and working well as that aspect. To case seems relatively sturdy and no issues have been found with that yet. One of the brushes had the tip fallen off in packet, easily rectified as you could just reglue/reattach. It would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byamauri184 on 11/24/2013

t looks great, good shiny finish, you would think it's amouch more xpensive watch. It doesn't seem to get scratched easily, I have been using it for a week also in hard work and it has remained as new. I had to remove 2 links to fit it to my wrist. Sometimes it's hard to read time, specially at night ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydonicaben on 03/30/2013

Comes in a neat little pouch. The brushes are very good quality and have protective plastic over the brush heads to keep them newer longer. The feel of the brushes is very ergo dynamic. Might be nicer in a different color so paint splatter isn't so noticeable. White wasn't the best choice here. I bought ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections