DX » Community » Reviews » Sipik SK96 Cree XM-L T6 800lm 3-Mode White Light Zooming Flashlight - Black (1 x 18650 / 3 x AAA)
  • 5 star 7 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySlugsie on 05/16/2013

Sturdy, and mostly well made. The pump action beam focus has a nice smooth action. The bright setting is nice and bright, the dim provides a good light that is perfect for reading etc. The strobe setting ... strobes. The beam is very even at maximum angle, and narrows to a bright square at the other end. The clip easily allows it to be clipped up or ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byFJCA on 04/07/2013

Price and size. Can be used with three AAA batteries or a 18650 battery. Resistant to falls from a low height. The threads of the cap where the batteries will be rather hard. Brings no cover, no strap brings. Only available in black Buy recommended, for about 12 euros you get a good flashlight to house. I recommend using the flashlight with batteries ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMijuz on 03/07/2013

-constructed of metal -AAA batteries can be u sed -no warming when used -just right weight -adapter fot 3xAAA batteries to 1x18650 -clip is too big -comes in paper box which was damaged... but the flashlight is metal, it was OK -i doubt about 800lm, but is definitely light enought -very good for 11,79€ -i allready have sk68, so i decided to buy sipik ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMSSiqueira on 02/08/2013

Best flashlight of this class I've ever bought. Excellent finish. Feels sturdy. Very good and uniform beam. Very useful 3xAAA adapter/holder. Two-way removable clip! Every Flashlight should have a bundled holster/cover. I just don't understand why this isn't a standard yet! If it will be your first XM-L T6 flashlight, you'll want to buy a holster/case.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byninkasi on 02/01/2013

Price is very good, light output with just AAA's is amazing. Build quality appears decent/solid enough. Comes with the battery adapter so can use standard AAA batteries if/when required. Build quality/finish could be just a little better... not sure exactly how waterproof I'd be willing to test it.... should be ok for general use though. Might avoid ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVelomanJohn on 01/19/2013

The high-quality, reliable case from aluminum with possibility of focusing. Reliable holder. Are available rubber a sealant on carving connections. There is no tightness in lens fastening therefore the declared watertightness isn't true. The inclusion button, probably spontaneous inclusion of a lamp is insufficiently deeply drowned. Completion of contacts ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTurboDre on 12/12/2012

High quality look and feels like a quality product. A lot of light for this price. I am very happy that I orderd this Flashlight. Battery's dit not make good contact with the springs in the batteryholder. I solved the problem by adjusting the springs. Problem was a easy fix. Problem could be the shape of the plus-side of the battery I used. A wriststrap ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections