DX » Community » Reviews » Sipik SK96 Cree XM-L T6 800lm 3-Mode White Light Zooming Flashlight - Black (1 x 18650 / 3 x AAA)
  • 5 star 7 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySlugsie on 05/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Sturdy, and mostly well made. The pump action beam focus has a nice smooth action. The bright setting is nice and bright, the dim provides a good light that is perfect for reading etc. The strobe setting ... strobes. The beam is very even at maximum angle, and n... Read more

3 0
  • posted byFJCA on 04/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Price and size. Can be used with three AAA batteries or a 18650 battery. Resistant to falls from a low height. Cons:The threads of the cap where the batteries will be rather hard. Brings no cover, no strap brings. Only available in black OtherThoughts:Buy recommended, for... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMijuz on 03/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-constructed of metal -AAA batteries can be u sed -no warming when used -just right weight -adapter fot 3xAAA batteries to 1x18650 Cons:-clip is too big -comes in paper box which was damaged... but the flashlight is metal, it was OK -i doubt about 800lm, but is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMSSiqueira on 02/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Best flashlight of this class I've ever bought. Excellent finish. Feels sturdy. Very good and uniform beam. Very useful 3xAAA adapter/holder. Two-way removable clip! Cons:Every Flashlight should have a bundled holster/cover. I just don't understand why this isn't a stan... Read more

0 0
  • posted byninkasi on 02/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Price is very good, light output with just AAA's is amazing. Build quality appears decent/solid enough. Comes with the battery adapter so can use standard AAA batteries if/when required. Cons:Build quality/finish could be just a little better... not sure exactly... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVelomanJohn on 01/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The high-quality, reliable case from aluminum with possibility of focusing. Reliable holder. Are available rubber a sealant on carving connections. Cons:There is no tightness in lens fastening therefore the declared watertightness isn't true. The inclusion butto... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTurboDre on 12/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:High quality look and feels like a quality product. A lot of light for this price. I am very happy that I orderd this Flashlight. Cons:Battery's dit not make good contact with the springs in the batteryholder. I solved the problem by adjusting the springs. Problem was a e... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections