DX » Community » Reviews » Prairie Fire T21 Cree XM-L T6 900lm 5-Mode White Light Diving Flashlight - Black (1 x 18650)
  • 5 star 5 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 20% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byae25nz on 06/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nicely made, compact, robust, bright, easy to use. Doesn't get too hot at full power. Its my favourite little torch to keep in the car door etc. Cons:Tail clicky button doesn't work underwater. I took it down to 13m. Many many battery charges eventually wear t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byericnco on 05/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good luminosity and good autonomy with 3400 mah li-ion 18650 battery. Still lights powererfully after 80mn of use at 100% Cons:Definitely not suitable for diving: tyhis product is givern to work up to 30m depth in water, but it doesn't work Under 10m because the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBigjove on 08/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought this torch because I tested the first one in the swimming pool. I wrote a positive review about it earlier. In the swimming pool it just works. But in the pool it was nothing more that a small test. But in deeper waters it doesn't function at all. It'... Read more

2 0
  • posted byDeltax on 08/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very efficient light with very good price. Cons:What comes to diving, yes it works kind off, but not suitable for diving due the swich which is not useable at all for diving. I was able to use it at 10meters, but when came back it was flooded. So not for diving but as a... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAlbobo on 08/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a small, bright lightwith little weight. Nice it has several operating modes. Cons:Not usable as diving lamp, as the switch can't be operated underwater. Below 4 meters the lamp switches off and can't be turned on again till you ascend above 4 meters. OtherThoughts... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymiketsp on 07/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent value as a backup light. Compact with a light output better than others I have that are 50% or more larger. In fact it's so compact I'll be using it in on the back of my hand in a neoprene support I had bought for a similar sized light but that had a l... Read more

0 1
  • posted byhykari on 01/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great flashlight, good cost-benefit, well made with good finish. Worth its price! By being small makes it easier to use with only one hand, good for spearfishing. Cons:Should have spare parts. O rings are really important for diving issues. OtherThoughts:The strap is re... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypropeller1978 on 12/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A simble and compact item Cons:I think that you should have small palms for the item. fully water resistance OtherThoughts:I bought this flashlight and put it to the test. My hobby is to spearfish and my operational depth is 25m. I noticed that when i was pass... Read more

2 0
  • posted bySumydive on 12/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Prairie Fire T21 Cree XM-L T6 900lm 5-Mode White Light Diving Flashlight - Black very best and super bright flashlight, used for underwater fishing, on 20 meters it works perfectly., no light narrow beam, can be used to arm and crossbow, all glow 1.5 hours at... Read more

2 0
  • posted bySomeDutchGuy on 12/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Nice compact flashlight. Relatively cheap for an xm-L T6 diving light. Tough and robust. Cons:Strap attachment will not last very long Location of the switch in the tailcap won't allow you to press the switch while wearing the strap around your wrist. No slow strobe, only... Read more

6 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections