DX » Community » Reviews » Prairie Fire T21 Cree XM-L T6 900lm 5-Mode White Light Diving Flashlight - Black (1 x 18650)
  • 5 star 7 ( 58% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 17% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byae25nz on 06/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nicely made, compact, robust, bright, easy to use. Doesn't get too hot at full power. Its my favourite little torch to keep in the car door etc. Cons:Tail clicky button doesn't work underwater. I took it down to 13m. Many many battery charges eventually wear t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelectrobay4 on 06/01/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:excellent light, very bright. solid body, and good seals. i use it as a backup, and carried it around for over a year now, and never leaked and was fully operational when i needed it... Cons:none whatsoever. i carry it inside my bcd for backup and also use it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byericnco on 05/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good luminosity and good autonomy with 3400 mah li-ion 18650 battery. Still lights powererfully after 80mn of use at 100% Cons:Definitely not suitable for diving: tyhis product is givern to work up to 30m depth in water, but it doesn't work Under 10m because the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBigjove on 08/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought this torch because I tested the first one in the swimming pool. I wrote a positive review about it earlier. In the swimming pool it just works. But in the pool it was nothing more that a small test. But in deeper waters it doesn't function at all. It'... Read more

2 0
  • posted byDeltax on 08/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very efficient light with very good price. Cons:What comes to diving, yes it works kind off, but not suitable for diving due the swich which is not useable at all for diving. I was able to use it at 10meters, but when came back it was flooded. So not for diving but as a... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAlbobo on 08/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a small, bright lightwith little weight. Nice it has several operating modes. Cons:Not usable as diving lamp, as the switch can't be operated underwater. Below 4 meters the lamp switches off and can't be turned on again till you ascend above 4 meters. OtherThoughts... Read more

2 0
  • posted byBigjove on 07/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A good torch for scuba diving. No magnetic switch, so no interference with the compass when holding too near to it. It has just an on-off pushbutton. It is well made. It fits in the hand, even with gloves for cold water. Cons:Not discovered yet. OtherThoughts:A... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymiketsp on 07/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent value as a backup light. Compact with a light output better than others I have that are 50% or more larger. In fact it's so compact I'll be using it in on the back of my hand in a neoprene support I had bought for a similar sized light but that had a l... Read more

0 1
  • posted byhykari on 01/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great flashlight, good cost-benefit, well made with good finish. Worth its price! By being small makes it easier to use with only one hand, good for spearfishing. Cons:Should have spare parts. O rings are really important for diving issues. OtherThoughts:The strap is re... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypropeller1978 on 12/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A simble and compact item Cons:I think that you should have small palms for the item. fully water resistance OtherThoughts:I bought this flashlight and put it to the test. My hobby is to spearfish and my operational depth is 25m. I noticed that when i was pass... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections