DX » Community » Reviews » Prairie Fire T21 900lm 5-Mode White Light Diving Flashlight - Black (1 x 18650)
Customer’s impression:
BOM Fantastic класс Not for diving Bastante mala
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymistersombra on 06/12/2015

Una luz potente cinco modos de iluminación pero efimera, al segundo día de usarlo sin mas motivo se averió y ya no funciono jamas.

Impression:Bastante mala;

0 0 0

• posted bynicosbs on 06/09/2015

They don't work underwater. Is a good torch outside. But with the pressure underwater don't even switch on.

Impression:Not for diving;

0 0 0

• posted byindoch on 05/27/2015

It is very good backup diving light for clipping on the mask or helmit.

Impression:BOM,Fantastic,класс;

0 0 0

• posted byalexandrejappa on 04/06/2015

poderia vim com bateria............................................................................................................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Impression:BOM;

0 0 0

• posted bymoondark89 on 04/01/2015

Pros: Super bright, waterproof works well Cons: The power switch is a little sensitive Overall: Amazing value for money, you cannot go wrong!

Impression:Fantastic;

0 0 0

• posted bysrt78 on 03/28/2015

светит очень ярко и далеко . я доволен

Impression:класс;

0 0 0

• posted byae25nz on 06/22/2014

Nicely made, compact, robust, bright, easy to use. Doesn't get too hot at full power. Its my favourite little torch to keep in the car door etc. Tail clicky button doesn't work underwater. I took it down to 13m. Many many battery charges eventually wear the orings out from taking the tail cap off... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelectrobay4 on 06/01/2014

excellent light, very bright. solid body, and good seals. i use it as a backup, and carried it around for over a year now, and never leaked and was fully operational when i needed it... none whatsoever. i carry it inside my bcd for backup and also use it for other activited not related to water.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byericnco on 05/26/2014

Good luminosity and good autonomy with 3400 mah li-ion 18650 battery. Still lights powererfully after 80mn of use at 100% Definitely not suitable for diving: tyhis product is givern to work up to 30m depth in water, but it doesn't work Under 10m because the water pressure push the silicon cap on... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBigjove on 08/29/2013

I bought this torch because I tested the first one in the swimming pool. I wrote a positive review about it earlier. In the swimming pool it just works. But in the pool it was nothing more that a small test. But in deeper waters it doesn't function at all. It's nice and little and easy to fix to... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: