DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire SH98 Cree XM-L T6 910lm 3-Mode White Light Zooming Flashlight - Black (1 x 18650)
  • 5 star 42 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Wonderful Bicycle flashlight
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKwabbernoo on 07/08/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It feels so great for it's price. I love the design and its very well finished. Very sturdy because of the use of aluminum. Light is bright and last long for its size. Cons:The battery is a downside. Could be way more convenient as it would run on simple widely available... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycsjrpe on 06/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good material (aluminium alloy), waterproof. You can switch between 3 modes, it has zoom function. Cons:Not AA battery, it needs a battery/charger that you should get separately. It could come with a strap, to secure it easily. If you leave it powered on,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNav1 on 06/19/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well priced little unit Nice and light Good usable light throughout zoom Throw of light at full zoom is very reasonable for a small unit Cons:Don't think it has memory so when you switch it off you have to cycle back through to get the setting you want . Can get quite w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndrew Davie on 05/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very nice unit feels solid and well made. Amazed by the brightness of the light and it was exactly what I needed. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this if you want a bright, compact, and well made pocket torch. Cons:Lens allows a diffuse wide beam or a very focused tigh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byacokeaday on 05/18/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:very bright for quick light up of an area Cons:ordered 3, 2 came in proper working condition. 1 faulty. only low light working properly. the other 2 modes flashes out when turned on. the torches heats up real fast and becomes hot. drains battery real fast also. be sure to... Read more

2 0
  • posted bythijsk87 on 04/22/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excelent light. Very bright, long lifespan. Works fine and easy of use. Looks like a pro light! Cons:The light gets so hot that the lens itself melts a bit. When zooming the light will be a square, is a bit odd! I had to re-glue the lens on the light after several days... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfenikkusu on 04/03/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Amazing flashlight. I've owned many flashlights previously, but this thing is like a small sun in your hand. Took it camping with me and had multiple comments on how insane bright it is. You can flood a large area with light. Comes with multiple lighting options - insan... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytomekkdev on 03/30/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The Cree XM-L T6 LED brings absolutely huge amount of light at night and dark places. The flashlight is small but very powerfull. The zoom functionality makes you can decide if you need wide or focused light - this might be very useful. The material is very st... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjchdez on 02/26/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Luz increible, con el zoom que se agradece con unos angulos muy buenos y unos alcances realmente remarcables. Incredible light with zoom withvery good angles and some truly remarkable achievements. Cons:Siempre recuerda el ultimo modo utilizado, y se enciende... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeadhead1 on 02/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:With the XM-L T6 Emitter the brightness is very good. The battery lasts a few hours on full power which is quite good for the amount of amps needed to bring this output. The focusring is the other thing i wanted as a feature and it works great and sits tight,... Read more

disabling the modes
    9 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections