DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire SH98 910lm 3-Mode White Light Zooming Flashlight w/ XM-L T6
Customer’s impression:
good excellent nice perfect BOM
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by10753860 on 01/11/2017

The product is good the shipping was bad, it took too much time and the package was damaged.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted by9396624 on 01/08/2017

Ordered to flashlights but forgot to order the batteries with them so I will have to wait for them to use. Regular AA batteries do not fit. Quality and feel of the flashlight is great and the price for that also. It is small and easy to carry with the handy clip at the side it fits almost in the... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byMorosoph on 01/01/2017

This light is solidly built and probably pretty water resistant by the look of it. Easily fits protected 18650s I have. It switches between bright, half bright, and flashing when you press the button. On bright it will get pretty hot after a while. On half bright it will shine on and on and on. -... Read more

Impression:handy,adjustable,Rugged;

0 0 2

• posted bythierrius on 12/16/2016

I've had these for about a year now, using them every single day. They turned out to be more trustworthy than my old Maglites. The lights feel good, although a bit sharp at the machined edges, but they function well. Zooming is done by pushing/pulling the lenssleeve back or forth, with just the I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySantei4ik on 11/29/2016

+: яркий, достаточно удобный -: Возможно это подделка. Может на столько упало качество у данного производителя. Сравните фото драйвера/качества проводов в моём отзыве и самом популярном тут отзыве. Насколько тут виноват магазин DX не мне судить. Конкретно, что мне пришло требует доработки: на это... Read more

без доработки не пригоден к использованию без доработки не пригоден к использованию

Impression:No good;

1 0 0

• posted byjdram on 11/11/2016

Pro: Linterna muy muy potente, con luz fría. Gran robustez de construcción. Cons: No es un contra pero a mi me sobra el modo de parpadeo, para mi uso no lo veo útil.

Impression:good;

1 0 0

• posted by9280788 on 10/21/2016

Впервые купил на DX. Фонарь - отличный. Важным плюсом является наличие клипсы, которая отсутствует у многих других фонарей. Корпус фонаря составлен так, что выскользнуть он - не способен. Был немного удивлен, когда оказалось, что аккумулятор 18650 нужно устанавливать плюсом в сторону диода. Так -... Read more

Impression:good,excellent,nice;

0 0 3

• posted by10157727 on 10/16/2016

As expected of any ultrafire, this torch is bright as ever and made with a sturdy construction. I have dropped it multiple times and it still works perfectly well. I'm not too sure about zooming function but I have no real need for it. I don't have the required equipment to measure the lumens but... Read more

Impression:Bright,value;

1 0 0

• posted by9292089 on 10/01/2016

Su poder es perfecto para cuando sales al bosque, ampliamente recomendable, eso si necesitas cargar mas de una pila

0 0 0

• posted by8885802 on 09/28/2016

Het is een mooie en degelijke zaklamp. Goed product tegen een interessante prijs. Zeer goede prijs kwaliteit verhouding. Aanbevelenswaardig. Heb er meerdere besteld.

Impression:good,Klein en mooi,Handig formaat;

0 0 3

DX Everywhere