DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire SH98 910lm 3-Mode White Light Zooming Flashlight w/ Cree XM-L T6 - Black (1 x 18650)
Customer’s impression:
good excellent perfect BOM Bueno
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRaider1313 on 08/21/2015

I bought this flashlight for my road bike to be used during the day for safety. It is definitely powerful enough for daylight rides. Pros: Compact and powerful, excellent material and quality. Cons: It can be cheaper, but this flashlight has no cons. Other Thoughts: I will buy the same model but... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byrlisboac on 08/16/2015

Pontos positivos: luz e feixe bem definidos. Proporcionam uma luminosidade ímpar. Pontos negativos: ainda não consegui localiza-los.

0 0 0

• posted bygelatoman on 08/13/2015

This light is not very bright. In fact the brightest part is right around the edge, the centre of the beam is very dim. I also have a UltraFire V6-T60, rated at roughly the same number of lumens, and it is MUCH brighter and has a much more pleasant beam, bright in the centre and gradually less so... Read more

Impression:Right price, but not too useful;

0 0 0

• posted byPauloSegalla on 08/04/2015

Luz extremamente branca e potente! A unica coisa que deixa a desejar é o clip, que quebrou facilmente......

0 0 0

• posted bysaarnb on 07/28/2015

Una de las mejores linternas que he comprado. Muy buen precio! y una excelente calidad. La luz es muy fuerte y alcanza los 300 metros. Dura mucho la bateria. Recomiendo 100%. A Cordoba, Argentina tardo 20 dias

Impression:good,perfect,excellent;

0 1 0

• posted byDiegoStom1 on 07/24/2015

very good lamp a little small but very powerful with a very flexible zoom and the size becomes very portable and easy to use

Impression:good,perfect,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bysmack450 on 07/24/2015

Received the Tourch and was skeptical as it was so small. I live on the 13th floor of my building and I am able to light up the ground level construction site next to my building perfectly. Wide angle from that height makes around a 30m diameter spot, on the narrowest beam angle which actually it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCoyote85 on 07/20/2015

Pros:Muy buen tamaño, materiales de buena calidad y buenas terminaciones. Ademas trae un clip para sujetar a cinturones o bolsillo y el foco es ajustable. Perfecta! Cons: Podría haber sido un poco más potente. Pero para uso general está muy bien.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byvpetranovic on 07/18/2015

Pros: price, ease of use, quality and most of all one handed operation. To operate zoom you don't need second hand. The zoom slider works perfectly. Cons: almost nothing but lacking SOS signal and additional low level to save the battery. Anyway, I'm going to buy another 10 pieces and replace all... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGoldfinger101 on 07/15/2015

Build quality is good. No cons as yet.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere