DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire SH98 910lm 3-Mode White Light Zooming Flashlight w/ Cree XM-L T6 - Black (1 x 18650)
Customer’s impression:
good excellent nice perfect BOM
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxiinstinct on 02/03/2016

Super bright definitely 910lm. Very solid build. Doesn't feel cheap at all. Took 60 days to ship to Canada.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byktmsx350 on 02/01/2016

Small size. Powerfull light. Real 910 Lumens. Excellent product, pice/quality. Zoom very easy to use. Just 3 modes of use light, thats is perfect, other torch have too modes, and it is unnecessary.

Impression:good,excellent,nice;

0 0 0

• posted bylordsatierf on 01/20/2016

It works nice powerfull Litte no cons at all

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bydamorgue on 01/16/2016

PROS: +INCREDIBLY BRIGHT +DURABLE AS F**K +SERIOUSLY; JUST BUY IT. I have tried several of similar models, and these are great, although larger than the almost as bright smaller cousin. Cons: - They are small compared to most flash lights, and brighter, but there are smaller versions available on... Read more

Impression:Bright,excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byShowmanaZ on 01/07/2016

The difference between this one and my old 3W LED flashlight was significant, difference can be seen in video. But there is only one switch, ant modes are changing like this: bright-off-half-off-strobe-off, and then again from the beginning. So, if you turn it of in bright mode, you need to press... Read more

Great light beam, silly mode switch Great light beam, silly mode switch

Impression:good,nice;

0 0 1

• posted bymmalo on 01/01/2016

This was a replacement for faulty similar product. Replament came very fast and it is now working as expected. Flashlight is very compact. Light is very bright. Focus adjustment is very good. Difference between the narrow and wide beam is big. You can make adjustment simply sliding the focus back... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted by9051541 on 12/31/2015

Pay attention it does not use the regular 3 x AAA batteries. It uses a battery type that it is not easy to find ( 18650 ).

0 1 0

• posted byNFurtado on 12/30/2015

Good item. Altough it should bring the batterie include.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bydammsugare@hotmail.com on 12/21/2015

For this size its very bright :) I expected a little more, but its good enough! It says that it cant light 100m in the description, dont expect that though. Its not usefull for that lenght anyways. 10-20m is more realistic. When u use the zoom the light is squared and you can se the "led-light".

Impression:nice,solid;

0 0 0

• posted bykrosta on 12/17/2015

Pros: it's compact, prettty light(weight), the light beam is very strong, zoom works fine Cons: I could use few more modes, like 25% power and a slow strobe. It's not that hard to implement I guess...

0 0 0

DX Everywhere