DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire SH98 910lm 3-Mode White Light Zooming Flashlight w/ Cree XM-L T6 - Black (1 x 18650)
Customer’s impression:
good excellent BOM Bueno Bright
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynicofrance on 02/14/2015

I re-order this item again to offer to a friend This lamp is very useful, if you have some 18650 battery cell in stock I use old cell batery from laptop computer. High brightness and focus adaptable (thin or thick beam)

Impression:good,excellent,very useful;

0 0 0

• posted bysteveo on 02/08/2015

Pros: - *Very* bright, excellent for biking as long as you have a proper mount. - Pretty durable, my bike mount (also from dx) doesn't hold it very well, so I needed to use velcro to secure the flashlight to the frame Cons: - The front lens is a bit loose, I need to see if there is any way to fix... Read more

Very bright, great flashlight as long as you have the correct batteries Very bright, great flashlight as long as you have the correct batteries Very bright, great flashlight as long as you have the correct batteries Very bright, great flashlight as long as you have the correct batteries

Impression:Bright;

0 0 0

• posted bycoltoncat on 02/06/2015

For the price this light beats the ones you can buy at home-depot, costco etc. hands down. That said, it is an OK light, very cheaply built, and has a heat problem. But again for the price... this is a good deal.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byMr-Lee on 01/30/2015

Very bright torch, battery lasts long. Good values for money

0 0 0

• posted byinvariant on 01/30/2015

that's perfect

0 0 0

• posted byelemarios on 01/29/2015

Pros: good quality. high bright beam. Cons: It heats during long uses. The price/quality relation is more than fine.

0 0 0

• posted byzenzan on 01/28/2015

Pros: very bright, well built, cheap Cons: LED Diode gets very hot and may burn in a few seconds if the assembly is not perfect. Check carefully for correct assembly before testing the flashlight (unscrew the lens ring and control the assembly of the LED and better if you add some thermal under... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKajli on 01/27/2015

pros: small, low weight, good mechanical design

0 0 0

• posted byrejhonj on 01/27/2015

Pros: very powerful flashlight, compact size, great price, using underground for a photo shoot, I suggest that endurance over 2 hours cons: 3 modes - I do not use strobe mode

Impression:Bueno,BOM,dobrý;

0 0 0

• posted byjanisas on 01/26/2015

Pros: Very good distance of light. Very bright has 3 functions of light.(Strobe, violet color and Led color). Easy to use. Light. Cons: Adjustment of light beam doesn't look reliable. Missing accumulator/battery in a set. Need to order separately.

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections