Customer’s impression:
Wonderful Bicycle flashlight
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Good little lamp with lots of power

posted by penttiku on 01/16/2014
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Small size, very powerful light and the colour of the light is not too cold.

Seems sturdy, and would be hard to break. Casing has enough ribbing to be able to dissipate the heat.

Seems to drive the XML-T6 almost to the limit. When zoomed out, gives very nice uniform circle of light.

Cons:

Finishing a little rough here and there, but nothing that would impair functionality. Not the metalwork, but the anodizing is rather thin and scratches almost as easily as a black iPhone 5 :)

Apparently not watertight as hte front lens does not have any sealing. All other body seams do have o-rings.

OtherThoughts:

When zoomed in, the light is very focused, very good searchlight. I put some thermal grease under the cooling star to conduct the heat off the emitter better.

The mode selection is somewhat irritating, though I can see use for the blinking mode in emergency. Still I would like to have the same torch with only on and off modes.

Bottomline:

Cheap enough so you can put them everywhere you think you would need a torch someday.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections