DX » Community » Reviews » DAXIAN G20 Android 4.0 GSM Bar Phone w/ 4.0" Capacitive Screen, Quad-Band and Wi-Fi - White + Blue
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykukumbar on 02/25/2013

Cheap. The two batteries. WiFi has a short reach, not even 10 mtrs. Can't install any Google APP. DX sells it saying the operating system is Android 4.0 but is not true. It's got a Honeycomb, wich is 3.0 The camera is crap. DX won't take any responsability for the false advertising and won't help to root the phone so I can install the right Android ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywilvi on 01/05/2013

Good design, good finishing. The screen is very good, sharp, clear (no IPS). Touch sensitivity is very good. It is fast, no lags. Come with protective case, a spare screen protector and a 4 Gb. memory card. Good battery, with normal use, two days without problem. Wifi sensitivity is not the best, but not bad at all. Android 4. The only real con I find,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelmuab on 01/03/2013

-very fast interface -good price -very high quality camera -double sim -2 batteries -bet phone ever bought Regardless of all pros the first cons - no english manual - google play not instaled and very difficult to install (using a chinese download apk) - many chineese apps not translated to english - no english manual it should have an english manual ... Read more

4 4
  • posted byDaawid on 01/02/2013

Sounds very good, with less price than anywhere else. these options: Android 4.0 camera 5MP 1ghz cpu makes it desirable the phone is out of stock, maybe that's because of christmas time, but anyway, its not to hard to put the sign "OUT OF STOCK". I spend 500$ and now I need to wait restock(they don`t explained how long) or money return. They ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysLiM19 on 12/27/2012

So beautiful with its 4 inch screen. Works really fast (system and applications). Android 4.0 (perfect in spanish :-D ). Chinese market (that can use and install the apps in other languages) included. Long battery life. Works perfect with its two SIM slots. Tested Bluetooth with a car hands-free and works very well. Good Sound. No 3G. No GPS. Google ... Read more

4 0
  • posted bypallwind on 12/16/2012

Much better component and building quality than other Chinese phones. Android 4, means compatibility and multi-language support. Works pretty fast. Lots of Chinese software (including Chinese app store) is preinstalled, is useless for non-Chinese. Not easy to install non-chinese software. Chinese software cannot be removed. Unfortunately Google play ... Read more

5 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections