Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJhabs on 11/22/2014

For three dollars you can't go wrong, especially with quality like this. Everything about the lighter works perfect, it looks great and almost always lights on the first strike. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a lighter, and wants a great quality item for the right price. Read more

Impression:great lighter;

0 0 0

• posted byminimanjoe on 07/02/2014

This a a fantastic cheap lighter. It has always worked first time and I just love the matte black colour of the case. I bought it because it is a lot cheaper that an actual zippo but looks and feels like one in the hand and you can hardly tell the difference. The only con is the that the fuel evaporates ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byivica415 on 03/09/2014

Excellent look. Looks very classy and much more expensive than the price. The black finish is matte and it looks durable. Works fine. Lights easily. No leaks. No more smell that any other fluid type lighter. Fairly wind proof though this is also dependent on the type fluid you are using. Has the classic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIronwolf42km on 01/19/2014

It's what a lighter should do. The quality is what is expected for the price. It feels heavy in comparison to the cheap ones, so you could say that it’s made from reasonable material. The outside has been finished fine. The inside looks kind of dirty. The main body of the lighter looks firm. The flint ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySarCarstic on 09/05/2013

The outside finish is perfect, it looks great. All of the part inside feel quite good quality. There is a a very tight fit between the inner tank and the outerbody, there is no was it will come out accidentally. The tank is easy to fill, I got this home, filled it and it lit on the second strike. It ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byfruitworld on 06/21/2013

This is a solid lighter. A classic oil lighter with a pale black colour that makes it look like a serious lighter. Refilling it is REALLY easy, and the oil lasts just as much as any oil lighter would. The top opens and closes easily with the classic sound. The metal that is used to cover the fire is ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byWName on 02/12/2013

OUTSTANDING coating classic lighter click disposable cheap decent flint and wheel the wick is cheap and gets black very easily. It is obviously not as good as real zippo wicks. Get the genuine wicks and flints from amazon for cheap. They are really worth the extra 10 cents. I like how the coating was ... Read more

0 0 5

• posted bylegendofpedro on 12/02/2012

There is a large flame. The lighter is easy to light. The lighter is easy to refill. It has a nice feel to it. It's not too stiff to open, but latches fairly securely open and shut. The seal of the lid isn't quite perfect so some fuel does evaporate, but not too much. I really love the sound and feel ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections