DX » Community » Reviews » S6500 Android 4.0 GSM Bar Phone w/ 3.5" Capacitive Screen, Quad-Band, Wi-Fi, TV and Dual-SIM - White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byelaker on 05/15/2013

very cheap. Very nice presentation, the phone looks really good and strong, 2 batteries, whattsapp The battery runs out really fast. If you want to use wifi, better plan on buying another phone. No 3g. The TV did not work in Argentina. The headphones are very bad. Ram and Rom are very small. there is ... Read more

2 0 3

• posted byfaresa on 01/10/2013

The look and feel and weigh is really good! It looks similar to the Samsung galaxy with the advantage of 2 SIM cards but cheaper price The double battery, and the nice casing included are also great! The touch screen is HD superamoled and very responsive. It really worth it and will recommend it to my ... Read more

5 0 4

• posted bydealphantom on 12/20/2012

Nice look, it looks like the real one, double SIM works fine, very responsive touch screen, can read 16gb sd card without problem, I can watch the Mexican TV air channels on it. After a week using it, I cant complain, this stuff really worth every dollar. Android 4, or at least the system looks like.... Read more

3 0 11

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections